Need help deciding if I should go for Porsche or Jaguar ($901/mo vs $633/mo)

I have seen a few F-Type lease deals (SoCal) that all have this $4999 drive off. The add claims that this is only registration and fees and what not. I have a difficult time adding all these numbers to come up with $4999. Does any one know if this includes cap cost or the ads are legit ?

2017 Jag F Type S

$93k MSRP

$799/mo
Sign and drive
36/12
What do you guys think? If I take the Porsche instead I can let you guys know which dealership this is they didn’t negotiate at all. So, I could probably get another $100 out of them

Bad.

I recently got a '17 BDE 102k MSRP for $802 including taxes. Only paid first month as drive-off, not even fees.

Ok just got a Porsche Boxster S offer

89k MSRP
$850/mo
$0 down
36/10
Idk how or why it’s this price for an S but I confirmed it 5 times with the guy. They are heavily discounting it.

Think I will have to go with this one beautiful color and awesomely optioned

What are the drive off fees? Just be careful, $0 down doesn’t always mean there isn’t cap cost reduction money shoved into a drive off.

Showed drive off’s are $1,250

Still a pretty crazy deal for a brand new Boxster S.

Any of you guys know a good shipping company in the US?

http://grancanariaolr.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/SevenThingsToTestInYourSearchForm01-1068x534.jpg

2 Likes

Bro yes I’ve googled already and researched

I’m looking for personal experiences on here

There are several threads on here about shippers.

here, I just helped someone else use the search yesterday on this…

Hmm ok thanks kind of pricy much cheaper to fly for $50 and drive all the way back for a few hundred bucks of gas and break the bad boy in :grimacing:

Depending on personal time available and the distance to get it, that’s what I would do.

So, give or take $880 - $890 mo for a sign and drive. Looks good for a Porsche.

Barely beats the 1% rule for this car :smiley:

I’m pretty lucky but then again I’ve lost a year of my life looking for this deal so there’s that haha

Based on standard MF and RV, looks like they are selling 89k MSRP for 72-74k. Nice discount.

Pretty solid. But please tell me it’s not a 5k mile lease :slight_smile:

36/10 :wink:

Maybe could have pushed a bit more on this deal as I threw out a low number and they accepted right away.
Happened to be optioned exactly the way I would have custom ordered it so it was meant to be!

1 Like

Solid work. When they pump out all of the numbers, definitely take a good hard look through everything to make sure nothing is inflated. Even though you agreed on the payment already, it doesn’t mean you can’t mention that something is marked up when it shouldn’t be.

Porsche enough said.

used this broker several times
http://www.mytransportconnection.com/