Need help asap regarding lease x3

Hello everyone,

Need your help and I’ve scoured the site but definitely need some direct input.

I have a 2019 BMW 3 series 330i glacier silver xdrive sedan and its coming to an end January 31st. I was going to buy it out and still considering it as residual is around 27K and comes to 32K with all taxes and fees.

Now I am very tempted to get into a car lease for an X3 because I am bored of my car. I am in sales so a car is very important to my business and I write off the KM for taxes.

How do I get the best deal possible on the lease if I am returning my vehicle to the dealer?

Also, I hit the rear fog light trim during the holidays and it bent the heat shield and they were saying that I have to replace it all and I declined it at the time thinking I am buying out the car and I can do it at my convenience. Would I still have to do this? My AUTOVIN report came out pretty good. I am thinking they need this car and would sell it for a decent price. My friend returned an X3 in June with cracked windshield and 10,000KM over his allowance and they didn’t do or say anything so hoping this works out for me.

Any tips or advice?

Many thanks!!!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: “Should I buy out my Lease” super thread