Nearing end of Nissan lease and looking for advice

Hey LH! am one of those that jumped on the Nissan deal a year ago: 18-month/10K miles. I believe my lease will be up in August. This was my first lease, so I am just not sure what my options are. I wouldn’t mind extending, as long as my payments stay the same, but I also wouldn’t mind trying out a new vehicle.

It’s a Nissan Pathfinder SL 4x4, $1600 down, $293/month.

I would like to find something with similar numbers. Carvana offered me I believe $35 or $36K, but my buyout is still close to $40K.

So what are my options? Buyout seems out. Extend? Is it easier/better if I go with another Nissan? I know the Ariyas (sp) have some nice deals. Do I need to wait until closer to the end of my lease? Thanks in advance!

Traded in my wifes pathfinder sl 18 month lease two months early for an ariya evolve awd eforce. The ariya is a lot of fun and a lot cheaper than the pathfinder now. Its been about three weeks into leasing this and we have zero regrets.

2 Likes

Yeah this seems like the way to go. Especially if there is a benefit for staying Nissan. I wonder how early you can turn a lease in without penalty.

I called the salesman i got the pathfinder from. There is a 1,000 in dealer cash and the dealer used that to pay my last two payments for me. My deal was 55,800 msrp, 10 percent off msrp, loyalty and all other rebates. Came out to be 285 per month times 18 months with 8 percent tax included.

3 Likes

Short answer: yes.

1 Like