MyNissanRewards - idea how to use?

Anyone dealt and tried to use MyNissanRewards points?
I had 3 Nissan in the last few years, and with each Nissan got a separate account (not my choice) with $250 awarded for getting the car.

I have 3 of these below.

Has anyone tried to redeed them and how does it work? I’m going to ask today if I can use some toward leasing new as it says I should be able to especially since I’m getting Arya from the same dealership I got Leaf and those award points.

But Nissan’s site is lacking on details about how to use them. Is that corp money or dealership money?

I didn’t get one of my Ariya (but got one of my Rogue), but I believe it’s dealership specific.

Have you tried to use Rogue’s points towards Arya or just skipped it all together that question?

I bought at a different dealer so they didn’t even offer it.

I would’ve bought at the same dealer but the salesperson ghosted me after 2 texts. (Hi), and (Let me check on that stock number and will get back to you shortly)

1 Like

FYI for the LH bottom feeding like myself - we were able to apply $250 sales rewards to the lease as extra down payment and it comes from Nissan. But only one per deal.
But since my monthly is $250, hey, one extra month😂

2 Likes

same dealer?

For my case it was same dealership as where I got my Leaf and got points for. Don’t know if it would work from different but money comes from corporate so may try as different. Doesn’t cost dealership anything.