My 2016 Infiniti q50 lease

If you think you still would do Q50 again why not contacting @CaliforniaLeaseDeals and his Infinity deals? You both are in CA-Socal.
He is listing Q50 for $350+tax and $1k DAS for 39 months. your current $6k would translate to something $150.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/insane-deal-2019-infiniti-q50-signature-edition-0-das-349-month-plus-tax-42-800-msrp-wont-last/139117

2 Likes

This is the deal I was going to link as well. The Q50 signature is actually really nice I looked at it when I went in to return my 2015 Q50 and that is a good price with 0 DAS.
You should pay the overage and keep it separate.

Rolling negative equity in to a lease sucks and is why I once had a VW GTI that cost me more to lease than a Q50 or a current BMW 340i
Learn from my mistakes, don’t roll it in and pay it some other way if at all possible.

Good luck!

It sucks but as my teacher in Business Law says the correct answer is “it depends”.
If MF is close to 0 is possible it’s better alternative than plunking cash all at once.
Also if you are able to get great deal here, bury the negative equity than it may be possible to swap it while appearing just an average run of a the mill deal on swapalease.
The only thing I don’t remember if Infinity releases liability upon lease swap.

You’re on the hook till expiration. This is why I’ll never lease a Nissan product unless I was 100% certain I was gonna keep it.