MUST SELL BY EOD TOMORROW OR IT GETS PULLED! 2018 Range Rover Evoque SE Premium (Former Loaner) -MSRP $52,745 39M/10K-$370/Month + Tax with about $2000 Total DAS...$13,000 off! REDUCED BROKER FEE!

Former Loaner w 6xxx Miles
2018 Range Rover Evoque SE Premium MSRP $52,745
Loire Blue Exterior w/ Grey Contrast Roof
Cirrus Grey Interior
Cold Climate Pack
19" 7 Split Spoke Style 707 Wheels
Driver Assistance Package
Protection Pack

$370/Month Base Payment + Taxes

$350 Broker Fee

This one is bound to go fast!

Sample lease sheet is Flushing NY taxes included with only $1000 total due out of pocket

2 Likes

How would someone in NY get this? 2 trips to MA?

No sir!

This is being done at a different New England dealer and their state allows for temp tags :slight_smile:

The only thing I’m admittedly not too familiar with is NY tax.

But, doing this deal for NY is no problem at all.

1 Like

Thanks. On phone now with a friend who is interested. How would a NY deal work? Can it be delivered to Rockland County?

No delivery is my understanding.

They would need to come to the dealership for signatures and pickup (all in one shot) due to the export laws of LR.

Gotta sign the sheet in person at the dealer.

Just added photos sir!

Thanks I sent them to my friend

Good stuff!

How much due at signing? Would NY taxes be placed into monthly payment?

Approx 2000 due at signing

Bank fee
Doc fee
Registration
First payment

NY taxes can be added to base payment

Can’t believe this evoque is not spoken for yet!

Ughhh if it was white :confused:

For that money though!

Maybe you like red? About to post some pics of an amazing disco sport w dynamic pack

For reference, I bought an Evoque for my wife for that same monthly price once you add in your DAS and taxes (after negotiating a significant discount from the LR dealer). Naturally this has the advantage of being a lease that one can walk away from at the term end.

Oooh frank pepe pizza, thats my favorite

hahaha

Hopefully not a dead giveaway on dealer location

Not a new evoque, though.

At current rates on a 6 year note, you’re at a $25000 car (or close) for this payment.

I would prefer not to own a Jag/LR product when it is out of warranty, and that is coming from someone who owns both a Jag and an LR.

Does is have adaptive cruise control?

Build sheet above

NY collects total tax upfront…you can pay it upfront or roll it into your payments (which means paying interest on it). Your choice.