Multiple Ram TRXs Available for Order!

I can now take orders for new Ram TRXs. I do not have any available on the ground but do have multiple order slots available. You build it exactly how you want it. Current wait time is 3-5 months. You can lease, finance or pay cash. However you want to purchase it is fine. Selling price regardless of payment is $5k over MSRP.

Notes:

• No additional broker fee, D&H or doc fee
  • $1000 deposit required when you approve your build
  • Out of state deals welcome! We can sell nationwide on these.

Please email me at dparysz@centleasing.com for pricing and any other questions you may have.

MSRP? markup? Discount?

1 Like

$5k over MSRP. I’ve updated the post to reflect that.

Not sure if the leasehacker forum is going to be your best avenue for this but good luck with selling.

All things considered, not a horrible price being I’ve seen dealers do 15-20K + over sticker.

After seeing a bunch in person, by far the meanest looking truck I’ve ever seen.

That’s fair… I wanted to offer them to Hackrs before the store orders ones for stock instead. I’ve heard about those same crazy markups from coast to coast and even here locally in CO. However, I have one store that isn’t as crazy so I thought I’d share. I’m sure the TRX buyer isn’t going to lease but it’s certainly doable if that’s preferred. Regardless, with a ton of enthusiasts here, ya never know who I may be able to help out.

To your point, it’s pretty badass. We’ve had a few come through here and they get quite a bit of attention. It looks mean as hell and when you start it up… << drool >>

2 Likes

Granger Motors in Iowa is doing $5k UNDER sticker on 2022 orders…

2 Likes