Multiple 2021 C300 AWD Retired Loaners

Just got a quote from the same dealer, $686.76/ month with $2k down…

Doesnt seem like much of a ‘deal’ considering its a year old, 6,XXX miles, and now an outgoing model.

Leases suck now, period.

1 Like

Just sold my 2019 c300 I leased brand new in may 2020. $49k msrp drive and sign, $312 a month. This makes me sick😩 if I were to lease the same vehicle again it would have been about $600 a month drive and sign lol. Not a bad car by any means, but nope at $600.

Not shitting on your deal op, you did ok in this climate. Market is just nuts rn.

kia from a few years ago / jeep 4xe from nor cal part 3 loading…

Just because they dont allow 3rd party sales doesnt mean there arent multiple paths to capturing the equity.

1 Like

Yep. Rodo bought mine and it was a flawless transaction.

Yeah I was gonna say, $445 effective on a loaner C300 is incredible but this is not the case.

They took your equity to get you to that payment. Unless we have all the inputs/details we can’t dissect this deal

Just remember, it’s still just a fart car :dash:

$600 is what it’s costs for a base model Chevy Equinox these days… even $686 as another poster mentioned is a “deal” in this market for a $46k car.

I think you are missing the point, the $600 is without putting down a substantial amount of equity.

I can get a lease right now for $100 per month!! (Assuming I put in enough equity…).

1 Like

Totally get it. Sorry I shared with this community.

Can’t wait to see how long it takes OP to get butt hurt. This isn’t really any better than other crap deals out there. Get this OP - my effective payment is $1 with $50k down. Sorry I shared this with the community too.

2 Likes

That equity can’t be realized just anywhere. Who cares if there is equity if no one is willing to pay.

It’s not whether your deal, factoring in the equity, was a good deal or not. It’s not the deal that’s being posted in the title

You’re taking the criticism personally, but think about it from other members perspective. You posted a killer deal for this market (Arguably, a good deal for any market)
People get excited because the point of sharing deals is to provide a baseline for others and for others to try to replicate, get close to, or beat.

Thankfully you sort-of clarified quickly. Otherwise that dealership would have gotten hundreds of emails about their eight loaners by tomorrow.
They’d have to waste time responding to everyone telling them that they can’t replicate the deal.

Rather than debate if/how/who could have cashed out or leveraged the equity better than this MB dealer did for you, could you
clarify the equity rolled into your deal in dollar amount? Is it the 4k someone suggested already?

If you’re unsure, thats ok too - just curious to know what someone might need DAS to arrive at a similar payment.

Deleted…….

I mean it’s not really a deal. But it’s something I guess.

He’s already there I think.

1 Like