Multiple 2021 C300 AWD Retired Loaners

Deleted post. Deleted postDeleted post

7 Likes

Can you post your calculator? Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I think you will start to see more discounts on remaining 2021 C-class with the new 2022 generation now showing up on dealer lots. Significant changes between model years… its a mini S-class.

5 Likes

Sounds too good to be true nowadays, great work on your deal!

Thanks for your posting!

What was the MSRP price… and how much discount…

I assume this was a service loaner with miles… how many miles?

Did the $445 payment includes sales tax, dealer fees, state registration/tag fees…. and possibly equity from your trade-in…

How much cash due at signing?

….

that is such a busy looking interior jesus. makes me appreciate the tesla interior so much more.

1 Like

Pretty clear…

2 Likes

In this market, $445 a month on a loaner C300 is incredible, even if it’s the outgoing model

Congrats OP

3 Likes

Deleted post

4 Likes

did you return the lease to MB Omaha? because that can play a VERY major role in your payment.

Yes. Understood. I’m sure it did, but honestly at the price I paid I didn’t ask questions.

What lease did you return? Pretty sure the equity on that was used as a cap cost reduction.

1 Like

A 2019 CLA. I understand the equity played a role, but I haven’t seen this car sold at a discount anywhere else. Mostly MSRP and above. They are advertising almost 10% off and that’s before you start haggling down.

I am not disagreeing but without knowing all the inputs, it’s like shooting fish in a barrel to understand whether this is a good deal or not.

Thanks for the further information…

Just trying to determine how much equity you had in your trade-in…

If you had lots of equity in your trade-in…they may have used that equity to lower the payments of your new lease…

tesla interior looks like kim Kardashian home,

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

Understood. Not suggesting everyone can replicate the deal the same, but there are good deals to be had. That was the whole point of my thread. Even with ~$4k in equity applied it is still a great deal.

There it is, so it’s 445/mo with first month + 4K DAS

3 Likes

No one is arguing with you….but you didn’t sign a $445/month with $445 down.

You sign $445/month with $445 + your equity down. Why don’t you share your contract, or provide a calculator to show the details.

This may or may not be a good deal. You may have put $10,000 equity into the deal.

Without all the information everyone is speculating.

If I did put $10k of equity in it, it was an even better deal than I thought. Lease end was in 2 months. I got a killer amount for my trade that would have evaporated at turn in since Mercedes has disallowed 3rd party lease buy outs.

Please show me a better advertised deal on this car. 10% off sticker is almost unheard of right now.