Moteur De La Vie - New Car Brokerage / Used Car Sales - Southern CA

Hello Everyone! My Name is Grayr Bayramyan. People know me as Grayr or Gary. I have been in the Automotive Industry since 1996. I started with Nissan, then a few years later moved over to Chevrolet. After Selling Chevrolet for several more years, my heart wanted to sell Luxury brands… what else, than to sell the #BESTORNOTHING so I started selling Mercedes Benz. In 2023, my daughter and I decided that it was time for DAD to start doing his own thing and by December of 2023, we had gotten our dealer and broker License for Moteur De La Vie. The name was her idea… “Engine of Life”… Lilit is also in the Car business, she started with Audi and then moved to Toyota. Between the two of us, there’s plenty of experience to get our future clients the best possible deal. With this being said, we look forward to working with you and turning your dream ride into reality.

Your feedback and help is greatly appreciated so we can better serve the community.

Creating Memories one :oncoming_automobile: #MOTEUR at a time :oncoming_automobile:

Regions Serviced

CA Nevada

:1st_place_medal: :hearts:Moteur De La Vie :people_holding_hands:t3: :people_hugging:

CA DMV LIC# 43501

Grayr_Bayramyan

Sales@moteurdelavie.com

213-357-5555 Gary Android
626-252-5858 Gary Apple

New car Brokerage and Used Car Sales

Based in Southern California

4 Likes

This broker provides stellar service and delivered Lexus RZ at below market price! Highly recommended!

1 Like

Thank you! Drive it in Good Health!

Got an awesome deal through these guys. Delivered the car and the whole process was a breeze. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! Appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business

I got the awesome deal. Service was excellent and exceptional. Talked to Gary on Saturday night and got my car ready on Sunday. They even deliver the car to my workplace.

1 Like

IMG_20240411_155216_01
Gary is the best guy in Socal if you want a great deal.Period.
Sent a text to Gary late last evening and he explained the process.
Application overnight,he got us the numbers in the morning. We showed up in the afternoon to sign the paperwork and it was completed in his beautiful office in just 45 minutes. Fastest car purchase ever for us !
He is very easy to talk to,super transparent and What-you-see-is-what-you-get on the numbers.
Explained each page of the paperwork as we signed. Super happy with the deal and the color choices we got.
Car was detailed and waiting with a red bow for us when we arrived.There were no dealer add-ons and markups on the car…basically none of the gimmicks that other sales people try to pull on you. My wife who hates dealerships absolutely loved the experience and the car…and as they say happy wife is happy life :wink:
We will consider Gary again and recommend him if you want a hassle/haggle free experience.

1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate you and the wifey giving Moteur De La Vie(Gary) the opportunity to earn your business! The Best part of my career is the smiles on my customers’ faces and the long lasting relationships I create with them. It was a great pleasure meeting you both! Thank you again! drive it in Good Health!

1 Like