Most Unique Cars Spotted Thread - Need More Uplifting Content

It’s in Azerbaijan :slight_smile:

This one drove by me the other day


3 Likes

One of these buzzes the Sonoma and Napa valleys on weekends…it’s exhaust stinks, btw.

A few cars I have spotted in the greater Boston area these past couple of weeks:

  • Aston Martin DBX (spotted this morning in Central MA)
  • Rivian R1T (I have seen quite a few)
  • Bentley Mulsanne (I had not seen one in a long time)
  • Bentley Bentayga
  • Late model Rolls Royce Ghost (blacked out)

I was driving so was not able to take any photos.

Photos or this never happened :point_up:

3 Likes

The lack of photos really takes the fun out of these “spotting’s”.

come on chunk GIF

2 Likes

Come on man. Safety first :grin:

Spotted this green M4 competition tonight.

8 Likes

@Ursus - Here’s your proof :grin:

1 Like

Live from the Uber

Rs3 yellow

2 Likes

I live where these are being built so there’s an R1T on every other corner, and more R1S suvs starting to pop up…which unfortunately means more of them are taking up the free charging spots on area trails. A guy around the block must be an engineer there because he’s got a different one in his driveway every few days - had an Amazon van model in the driveway this weekend.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Which new BMW EV is that?

3 Likes

‘Trophy’

Office has immovable screens apologies

5 Likes

Fake news. Grille is not big enough.

1 Like

Not enough body kit either.

?

1 Like

It appears to be a late 60’s ( maybe 68 ) Morgan. They had a few different models.

1 Like



4 Likes

Older E63 wagon. License plate says “FSTWGN”

2 Likes