Most Unique Cars Spotted Thread - Need More Uplifting Content

Just a Taycan Cross Turismo 4. AWD

2 Likes

You ever just see a car, park and have to take a pic?

Nagarro blue rs6

9 Likes

I hate to crack the door open to my wife’s fam hangar but allegedly this one was driven by bugsy’s bodyguards

7 Likes

Did you enjoy your Fi-guys?

dem hips :star_struck::drooling_face:

2 Likes

One car I never see anymore, is the Pontiac Fiero, My best friend had a GT that car was so much fun to drive, It’s like they just vanished. I don’t even see ones beat to hell.

The Panera next door, their coffee subscription is the godsend for the budget-conscious Gen-Z (maybe I can buy a house one day). At $8.99 a month, I get 3-4 a week, including sugar and creme and gas I think I come out ahead slightly factoring in that I hate staying in the house all day.

Dem Hips Dont Lie

Saw this on the highway today, this is the best picture my wife could get.

Gladiator Apocalypse 6x6

9 Likes

Wow making a Right Turn in something like that must involve at least 3 lanes at 2mph.

2 Likes

Add a gooseneck hitch and get into the lucrative LH auto delivery business.

1 Like

With that jeep engine? No way! Lol

1 Like

With a name like ‘Apocalypse’, how could you go wrong? My Jeep EASILY pulls 3500#!!! lol

This one took the cake for me. It was really something.

8 Likes

Takes me back to the gold ole days of NFS. :grin: The CLK GTR is a beauty and is quite timeless.

Electric Defender.
https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/a38976763/ecd-electric-land-rover-defender-drive/

13 Likes

If only they removed the donks.

No Level 3? Pass…lolololol

Not “unique” but saw a Rivian R1T on the drive to work in SoCal this morning. First one seen in the flesh, and looked great.

2 Likes

high quality cars, low quality photo
-Sent with burner phone

4 Likes

Saw this today. Can anyone guess correctly what it is? If it wasn’t for the grille and badge, I wouldn’t have known.

1 Like