Most Unique Cars Spotted Thread - Need More Uplifting Content

They don’t make cars like they used to

11 Likes

I’ll find out.

Where is the rest of it? I see about 1/3 of a car.

Lt1 from a 90s camaro with a cam. Probably makes 350hp at the wheels, car weighs 2500lbs so its a lot of fun

Was behind one of my unicorns today…

10 Likes

Spotted 10 days ago but didn’t get round to posting.

3 Likes

Someone took a reaming.

3 Likes

I get that it’s to each his own, but if you’re going to get a $500k Rolls Royce monster, why go with a basic shade of white or black? RR can basically do any color imaginable. Give me a bronze or a matte blue or British racing green or something.

This gem looked like it is in pretty good shape from the side, maybe was rear ended looking at the rear bumper gap.

4 Likes

I would do it for the resale only. Black never goes out of style (and white has been the new black for some vehicles). If I wanted something a bit more loud, I’d have it wrapped.

That’s a fair point, but if I was in the group of people that could easily buy one of these, I’m probably not going to be too worried about the resale.

The little green truck is a Morris Minor.

6 Likes

Not everyday I see this at work

3 Likes

Like a blow to the groin, minus the subtlety. :smiley:

3 Likes

Saw an orange Rivian in the wild

2 Likes

Even cooler since it appears to be moving under its own power!

2 Likes

I saw a green one this weekend. Couldn’t get my phone out quick enough. I actually liked it a lot.

2 Likes

Collection Porsche Spotted today…other than causing me lung cancer from its exhaust…what a fucking beauty!
I believe it was a 1600? Or 3000? Couldn’t read the numbers properly.
FYI he pulled into Costco for cheap

gas lol

Edit: looks like a 1950’s Porsche 356 1600 super speedster or convertible…

8 Likes

Saw my first under power Friday night, whizzed by on single lane highway 37, unmistakable headlights and tailight. Too dark to even get the color, but it was moving, keeping up with traffic! LOL