Most Unique Cars Spotted Thread - Need More Uplifting Content

So crazy I had to Google it.

It is a Rezvani Tank. And the most interesting part is if you go to their website and look at the interior, you’ll find it is…a modified Wrangler interior!

Take a look at these photos and you’ll see the controls, door cards, etc are almost all straight out of a current generation Wrangler.
https://www.rezvanimotors.com/tank-interior-gallery

I don’t think they pulled the interior out of a Wrangler. I think that whole thing is a reskinned wrangler.

2 Likes

Indeed they did. If you go through the build link, you can even get the 4xe power train.

However, they also claim to offer some hard-to-believe options. They offer to put the Hellcat engine in it (at an additional cost of $75k), the Demon engine in it for a $95k up charge, or a 1,300 HP 7.0L supercharged V8 for the princely upgrade cost of $149k.

Wonder how many of these things they sell, even at the base price of $155k.

It’s a soflo special… guy is probably bankrupt lol

1 Like

I’m always surprised with things like that. There’s a builder in south Florida that does these ridiculous 6x6 wrangler bastardizations and I see them occasionally being shipped up the highway. They’re obviously selling some to someone.

Seems to be the home of wtfwranglers

Very a bunch of them, along with chromed out H2s

The more I click through their site, the more silly it becomes.

On top of the prices for some of the options, you eventually get to one of the later pages where you can spec “Electromagnetic Pulse Protection” for $2,500.

You are talking about https://www.soflojeeps.com/ … 6x6 are called Apocalypse… they actually look really cool…. Its crazy how much hype the Apocalypse recently got they have a lot of international buyers now… they always have one on display inside AVENTURA mall

1 Like

Agree to disagree

1 Like

“Takes a lot of money to look this cheap” Dolly Parton
There’s apparently an oversupply of plastic in Helena Montana, so why just give it away?

As someone who loves the brand (and gets heat on this forum for it because I keep almost buying another one), this car makes me incredibly happy. It’s a real return to form…

… and in Maserati self-sabotaging fashion, release a budget SUV and keep the return of the Gran Turismo as nebulous as possible. I also hate this brand.

1 Like

I saw a Brabus one yesterday - similar wheels / but with a very flashy neon green or yellow and driven by a “Karen” looking middle aged woman.
didnt have enough time to snap a pic.

1 Like

Hoping to see one in the Northeast once summer rolls around. I have watched a few YT reviews, and the car sounds awesome. I think the designers did a great job. It does not look too aggressive.

If I had $250k to spare, my top 3 choices would be the MC20 with an aggressive body kid and upgraded wheels, a well optioned McLaren Artura (McLaren Artura - New High-Performance Hybrid Supercar | McLaren Automotive), and a well optioned Porsche 911 Turbo S.

EDIT: The Huracan EVO and the Audi R8 (I know) will also be on my list.

Nice little cayman spotted this morning.

3 Likes

If you’re in DXB thats an underwhelming car to show us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in AD. Least I’m not in RAK.

1 Like

I consider myself to be a pretty good car identifier, but this I don’t know.

1 Like

Studebaker maybe??

Probably a 1960s’ Morris

2 Likes