Most Unique Cars Spotted Thread - Need More Uplifting Content

Looks like Will.I.Am. has been busy half assing 4runners

Maybe it’s the Ray Charles Edition ™.

Let the tahoe bask in it’s time of glory. It will only be the coolest kid on the block for a short time. GM will introduce some sort of “facelift” in the near future, as it does with most.

Double Unique for me, my first Polestar sighting AND my first Honda Accord ‘Superman Edition’

1 Like

This makes Mav #2 I’ve seen…tiny crew.

2 Likes

Not sure how this is still on the road.

1 Like

Looks clean too! :open_mouth: I would assume minimal number of owners and low mileage.

And it wasn’t made on a Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. Or after lunch. Or before breakfast. Or right before a break.

:joy: and it seems to be getting worse as the years go on…

I always have a pen and sticky notes in my glovebox for that purpose. but I love that idea…

1 Like

What a strange looking car. It looks so small, kind of a square bed in the back.

I think it looks terrible from the back just ok from the front. I don’t understand the appeal in these.:man_shrugging:

A little off subject but America has an suv problem. Every car in my field of view…

Edit: behind me

Not really, it was because the ‘wagon’ was to ugly that they had to replace it :slight_smile:

You should see the drop off line at our middle school. Same one I went to as a kid, but we either BMX biked or hitch hiked to school. Times change.

1 Like

Just saw another dark grey on the freeway. So tiny…that must be the appeal.

Hyundai Santa Cruz

1 Like

Only country where you drive a gas-guzzling SUV to your “fitness” club.

Not very familiar with Benz’s and if this is already out but just spotted this…of course manufacturer’s tag.

1 Like

The EV Benz

It is an EQS 580.