Most Unique Cars Spotted Thread - Need More Uplifting Content

@lukeb321 i s that a few blocks from Boca beach club near that great Italian place??

No, that’s at Mizner but the beach club gets some crazy rides too.

If by hand selected you mean “showed up willing to Pay MSRP and sign a no-resale contract” yes.

I can’t imagine one of those people who could have written off the lease as a business expense didn’t try to lease since it isn’t Sec 179 eligible, at least then you could write off three years of payments. But I’m pretty sure Ford didn’t lease them, and if so they would not have been 1%.

Sometimes even ugly parents make beautiful children

2 Likes

Yes no discount on these bad boys, no resale contract (John Cena didn’t abide by it) along with the fact you have to fill out an application and send it into Ford and then ford has to determine if your worthy enough to get one or not.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a28809/heres-every-question-asked-on-the-ford-gt-buyer-application/

1 Like

At first I thought it was an air bag kit or something on the Subaru. Nearby we have Google Maps, Uber, Arog AI, Aptiv, and Aurora (though its fairly quiet right now). Plenty of exotics still out and around in Pittsburgh as well.

However, I think Mike may win with starting the thread with a Robin Reliant.

4 Likes

Ok, Felicia! Taking all trades

2 Likes

saw this beauty while in Germany a couple years back. image image image

not sure why the photos posted sideways…anyway please just tilt your heads and enjoy

1 Like

I assume most are familiar with this company, but for those who aren’t, Factory Five sells kit cars that look like incredibly fun projects.

Or, if you don’t want to own one, you can do their 3 day build school for less than $1000.

This is the kit that made them famous

2 Likes

This is awesome not sure how I have never found this before. Any idea on HP I see you can add turbos and accessories.

I thiiiink the prices are pre-engine, no?

I don’t believe they sell the power trains but I haven’t dug in

The prices exclude engine, tranny, rear end, brakes etc

@JD81 these are very light cars and I don’t think they have TC or ESC. So a N/A Coyote is a lot of motor for these cars.

1 Like

The one as I was clicking through said AWD from a STI. Be cool to drop a wrx motor in with the AWD.

Saw this fella yesterday in LA. Unique in the sense that I have no idea how this even happens

1 Like

One of my friends/clients (who may also be an LH member :wink: ). Hopefully he doesn’t ask me to take this eye candy down. This is only part of his spectacular collection. He is a wonderful guy-prob too modest to share this but it’s too good not to.

14 Likes

Almost looks like Jay Leno garage :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Whew! My buddy’s hangar (Porsche collector) is similar. I can only imagine the cost of the insurance policy you’d have to take out on those bad boys

1 Like

Is that orange a Lotus ?

Looks like an espirit