Most Unique Cars Spotted Thread - Need More Uplifting Content

11 Likes

2 Likes

18 Likes

How else does one signal they are in heat?

2 Likes

I was literally thinking yesterday that I didn’t know the last time I saw a crossfire on the road.

When they were in production, they were one of the first vehicles I ever saw that was truly hackable. At the time, MSRP was something like $35k and between dealer discounts and huge incentive stacks, you could get one brand new for $18k. I almost bought one. They look silly, but they weren’t actually that bad to drive, especially in SRT trim.

6 Likes

Based on a first gen SLK platform IIRC?

2 Likes

Correct. MB came out with the 2nd gen SLK (which I had for a while and very much enjoyed), and Chyrsler continued on producing the crossfire on the 1st gen platform.

2 Likes

All the street rascals around here drive 'em. doing wheelies at 2 am

I recall going into a dealer (probably for service on my Grand Cherokee) and seeing one in the showroom for the first time.

This was very early in its run, and iirc the ADM sticker on the window was asking for MSRP +$25,000. :smiley:

That’s a wild discount :slight_smile: I think SRT-10 2 door pick up trucks had deep discounts also.

2 Likes

Trying to get an IG link to work, dammit.

It was this vehicle though i cant find the action video on IG anymore :frowning:
@Harry657ha

M3-powered Land Rover Discovery rally car | Top Gear

post it. it works randomly sometimes

Haven’t seen this color. Toothpaste, but I like it.

3 Likes

This was at the Home Depot.

4 Likes

Have seen a few of these now. What was unique about this one, she had her Great Dane in the back.

3 Likes

Should be parking as far as possible from the entrance at that store😳

Versa SV - Jesus Edition

Probably parks close to the store.

3 Likes

Can’t believe someone was brave enough to buy (or I hope, lease) a VinFast VF 8.

12 Likes