Most Unique Cars Spotted Thread - Need More Uplifting Content

Oh man. The PA Dare plate. Now that is a throwback.

I guess all one needs to do to spot Monte Carlos is spend more time in Sioux Falls.

https://i.imgur.com/JBLfqWB.jpg

Also notable: gas is almost free here.

For those people who can’t let go of their NASCAR driver dreams.

4 Likes

I have not seen that much rust on a car since I left mother Russia 20 years ago…

3 Likes

I drove past one the other day and thought it looked like a hearse tbh

1 Like

I am planning to take my final trip in a V90 Polestar, but if all the undertaker has is a Cullinan, I definitely wouldn’t haunt them :ghost:

3 Likes

I know the LH crew really likes Dravit and Bernina lately but this should add about 4% to the RV! Another day in Denver.

4 Likes

Lol Instagram link, camo paint, camera proof license, but NOT blackout windows? wow.

You don’t post an Instagram link if you don’t want people to see who is driving.

1 Like

8 Likes

I love a LR that needs no badge (how ever many green decals were on sale), nor certificate of authenticity to know exactly what it is. Height. Roof rack. Baja lights. A color so ugly a mother couldn’t love it. :kissing_heart::ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

For the sport brake fans in the group…this looks pretty sharp! Audi RS6

14 Likes

Those wheels tho :ok_hand::fire:

1 Like

and that license plate I am SCREAMING! :heart_eyes::blue_car::drooling_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: #wagonbonerz @trism

8 Likes

C4S, manual transmission, agave green leather, and wood trim.

10 Likes

Am I getting old or do I not want a factory setup to look like fanbois went to town … slam, stretch and poke!

1 Like

Looks insane, love the color too. Are those 23’s? there’s like barely any tire on that rim.

Some pics of my 2021 C8 HTC in Hoboken the other evening

11 Likes

We need photos of your Senna.

Benz is coming for Jeep’s “doors are for dorks” customers

5 Likes