Most Unique Cars Spotted Thread - Need More Uplifting Content

Am I missing something or is that a track number for something that will never hit a track?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Car industry memes

Y’all just mad you dont have one.

You could put anything you want in that bubble and I would still be happy to drive the car.

2 Likes

Crazy thing is that it is not even paint, just vinyl. But yea, car with the factory option for a individual race number that was left blank (although not Porsche’s fault).

1 Like

Too late on this one: Car industry memes - #1350 by Ursus

I thought he copied me lol.

Check timing lol

2 Likes

You called it, lol

Gemballa Mirage GT Owner Who Wrecked in NY Gets Charges Dropped (roadandtrack.com)

3 Likes

:joy: :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I spotted Twin Porsches! Baby blue with 1960’s style plates (one personalized and one not)
I did miss the money shot where they started racing each other side by side.
They exited in 2 different counties so I guess they weren’t related.
Not sure of the model as I don’t normally look at Porsche’s but they have the remote spoiler.

2 Likes

No piccie proof, but the 22 Frontier is in the wild. Just saw a black version coming at me in Cotati, and thought something looked different as it approached, and as I saw the lava red circle I could feel my eyes get wider as I realised what it was. Likely the Pro-4X since it had this same stance as it rode, but it was black-black. Gorgeous.

Supposedly isn’t available til summer.

Individual paint M340 on SAL.

:chocolate_bar:

3 Likes

That is the second ugliest color combo on a BMW I’ve ever seen.

Wait, no.

Not second.

Those pics are god awful even by CL standards

1 Like

Those paddle extensions are coooooolllll…

I know someone who bought a new 440 convertible in basically that color combo (purple/amber). You can’t lose it in a parking lot.

1 Like

An actual IS F as far as I can tell and a Defender 110. Taken today on a costco gas run. M6 in the background of the IS F photo too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Irish green 991 GT3 in for service

14 Likes

Interesting…
:chocolate_bar:

2 Likes