Most Unique Cars Spotted Thread - Need More Uplifting Content

Already sold but a Targa 4S heritage edition. What is interesting about this is that the option for an individual number was selected but the sales manager never added the number to the build, so that’s why the big white bubble is blank. They are going to put one on, but I would leave it blank just to be a little more unique.

12 Likes

Stunning color

Love everything about that car except for the bubble/number lol

30 years from now at Mecum, *Rare Targa 4S with one of one factory paint. Porsche intentionally left the number blank to highlight [insert a social cause that aged well]".

2 Likes

This spec is unique indeed. Manny K has one very similar, if not exactly the same. Awesome for what it is, but I wouldn’t want it…

Am I missing something or is that a track number for something that will never hit a track?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Car industry memes

Y’all just mad you dont have one.

You could put anything you want in that bubble and I would still be happy to drive the car.

2 Likes

Crazy thing is that it is not even paint, just vinyl. But yea, car with the factory option for a individual race number that was left blank (although not Porsche’s fault).

1 Like

Too late on this one: Car industry memes - #1350 by Ursus

I thought he copied me lol.

Check timing lol

2 Likes

You called it, lol

Gemballa Mirage GT Owner Who Wrecked in NY Gets Charges Dropped (roadandtrack.com)

3 Likes

:joy: :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I spotted Twin Porsches! Baby blue with 1960’s style plates (one personalized and one not)
I did miss the money shot where they started racing each other side by side.
They exited in 2 different counties so I guess they weren’t related.
Not sure of the model as I don’t normally look at Porsche’s but they have the remote spoiler.

2 Likes

No piccie proof, but the 22 Frontier is in the wild. Just saw a black version coming at me in Cotati, and thought something looked different as it approached, and as I saw the lava red circle I could feel my eyes get wider as I realised what it was. Likely the Pro-4X since it had this same stance as it rode, but it was black-black. Gorgeous.

Supposedly isn’t available til summer.

Individual paint M340 on SAL.

:chocolate_bar:

3 Likes

That is the second ugliest color combo on a BMW I’ve ever seen.

Wait, no.

Not second.

Those pics are god awful even by CL standards

1 Like

Those paddle extensions are coooooolllll…