MO - cap cost reduction tax - 2024 Subaru Solterra

How did you get to this number?

1 Like

Just a general number that I am aiming for.

Another dealer offered $400 per month (all incl) - 3 yrs/12k miles- $0 down on the Solterra Limited model.

Then itā€™s useless.

You can not effectively negotiate a deal if you have no idea what an aggressive, but plausible, deal actually is. Youā€™re doing yourself a disservice by not taking the time to put together an actual target deal so you have some idea of what to negotiate to.

1 Like

Go to marketplace and find a broker who can get you a bz4x, it should not be difficult to beat $400/month for bz4x.

I didnā€™t find any post related to Missouri/Toyota in Marketplace. What am I missing? I am a newbie here.

They can either ship it to you or find a local dealer for you. Contact @Jrouleau426 - LH go to toyota expert

Hereā€™s the thing. The only broker with a bz4x ready to go is @CarmaLeasing and Iā€™m pretty sure they wonā€™t ship. Lots have been emptied out.

Iā€™m guessing that any Toyota dealer with any on the lot today (which isnā€™t many) will be ready to deal since rebates may change tomorrow.

There are plenty of Solterra, and those Iā€™ve seen consistently discounted 5-6k off sticker before any rebates. In addition, at least up here, thereā€™s $5k of dealer cash.

If OP has time to shop, there are multiple even better EVs that can be had for a similar 3-400 payment target, like an Ioniq or an Ariya.

2 Likes

I did shop around (Toyota, Hyundai, Nissan, Subaru, Chevy - all EVs). I didnā€™t mention my target number and went after RV/MF numbers.

I initially started looking for a Solterra 2023 deal ($240 per month - zero down) but they quickly cleared the lots and a local dealer found a couple of them on the East Coast but they donā€™t want to ship them here.

Today is the last day for April deals. I either sign the deal or wait for a few months.

Might also consider @AutoCompanion to ship to you for a KIA EV6, they have some close to $200 per month, or the Lexusified version of the Solterra the RZ which they have in the $300s.

2 Likes
1 Like