[MN] Evaluating 2023 Audi A6 Lease Deal - Need Insights on Monthly Payment and Money Factor

Hello LeaseHackr Community,

I’m hoping for some advice on a lease offer for a 2023 Audi A6 from the Twin Cities, Minnesota. The vehicle’s details can be found here: 2023 Audi A6.

The lease terms are 36 months at $693 per month, with $2,300 due at signing. However, the dealer hasn’t provided clear information on the money factor or other crucial lease terms.

I have a few questions and concerns:

1. Is a monthly payment of $693 with $2,300 due at signing reasonable for a 2023 Audi A6, considering the market rates for similar models?
  2. How can I get clarity on or negotiate a fair money factor, given the lack of transparency from the dealership?
  3. What negotiation tactics can I employ to potentially lower the monthly payment or improve the overall lease terms?

Any help in determining if this is a good deal and strategies for negotiating under these circumstances would be highly appreciated. (Thanks in advance!) I’m particularly concerned about the money factor and ensuring that I’m not overpaying due to a lack of transparency.

BTW, in the Twin Cities, there is 1 Audi Dealership, so it’s pretty much a monopoly and they’re all “one-price dealers for your convenience!” lol

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Don’t start any more threads. Your previous posts have been merged. The answers to “how to get a good deal” are the same.