MMR and what's going through Auction - 2023 Corvette C8s

Hello,

Wondering if anyone has V Auto or access to auction to see what specifically 2023 Corvette 2LT Convertibles (non z51 if they are broken out that way) are going for at auction and the miles on them.

Thank you!

Between $105K and $110K. Last sale 8/29 at $108K.

worth noting most vettes are built with the Z51, so figure you won’t get full MMR if you don’t have it. It doesn’t get broken down by option pack.

1 Like

Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 11.49.52 AM

@jackals - this went $5300 under MMR at auction today.

1 Like

That is a great deal for a 2LT, granted its a 2021. Was it a coupe or convertible? If a convertible that is a steal based on a 4.7 CR and the market.

2023s have a full warranty and also have some new options if equipped, larger black exhaust tips, new wheels to name a few. Also, there aren’t that many 2023s out there yet… think VIN #s are under 4K units sold.

Yeah - just making the point that if the margin is tight on the potential car, worth noting getting full MMR is never guaranteed.

A dealer that I was on the waiting list with just called and said my allocation is ready. Now all of a sudden he has a 5k market adjustment, my fault for not getting the original terms in writing :man_facepalming:t5:.

1 Like

Does it pay to even consider getting on a list at this point? I can be #17x on a large volume Vette dealers list. Lady had advised 12-18 months for delivery.

Did they claim MSRP when you had previously inquired? That’s one of the first questions I ask, with any vehicles.

They said no markup when I originally inquired. That’s the only reason I got on the list. The only dealer I got on with a markup was at 3% of build cost but said I’d be up in a few months… that was December lol. Now he’s like “I believe I mentioned it at the time”.

Sounds like a load of bull crap.