Missed the Year End Deals.. When's the Next Best Time?

All - I Missed the Year End Deals… on Infiniti QX60 and Audi Q7… when is the best time to wait for similar deals ?

Update: 01/16/2019

Brand Possible Deal Time
Audi Nov & Dec
BMW April
Infiniti March
Brand Financial Year End
Acura March 31st
Honda March 31st
Infiniti March 31st
Lexus March 31st
Jaguar March 31st
Mitsubishi March 31st
Nissan March 31st
Toyota March 31st
Audi December 31st
BMW December 31st
Mercedes December 31st
Volkswagen December 31st
GM December 31st
Ford December 31st
Volvo December 31st
1 Like

Lol I know the feel! Trying to hack a Q7 at the moment. What state you in?

Year-end 2019.

8 Likes

Lol Preach

love the humor :slight_smile: smiling because I cannot :cry:

April for BMW has always historically been the best month, beating out December.

1 Like

The deals this year sucked.

3 Likes

hangon73, March is Infiniti’s fiscal year end and I have seen some aggressive deals then. QX60 is already a hackr friendly model so you should be able to duplicate Dec deals. I heard some of the the incentives dropped off this month but it should beef up nicely in March (loyalty, conquest, VPP)

2 Likes

I’ll be in the market for a lease come March/April. Waiting for GM to have some good deals and will also look at Beemer loaners. Cant wait for the spring to come.

Thanks everyone for the details…I will be updating from the replies on this thread to my Initial Post for the benefit of others… Keep it coming…

I feel I missed out as well, but it seems there were really no great “year end” deals this time around. I’ll definitely be in the market this spring…I’ve actually been looking now as my lease expires in May or June.

It makes sense that Infiniti’s year end is in March - that is around the time I scored both of my Infiniti deals!

Thanks for the info @Jhonny , good to know that we can attempt to replicate the QX60 deals in March

A quick google search for manufacturers fiscal year end.

http://www.realcartips.com/newcars/430-fiscal-year-end-car-manufacturers.shtml

2 Likes

How does one “miss” end of year sales? You knew end of year was coming, it’s the same time every year lol, were you not prepared?

2 Likes

good question… I had to travel but that should not be an excuse… will take the blame… of not preparing ahead…

where are you located ?
what was the deal you got on a qx60 ?

thanks… updated the post with details…

I don’t think you missed anything great. QX60 is dinosaur they need to make the deal sweet for anyone to take it and if they don’t you’re not missing out on anything.

SIgh this post in missing the only brand I want: Audi lol… Is march/April good?

Unfortunately, November and December is “season of Audi” and there are deals to be had with their extra incentives and rebates, in addition to dealers getting extra aggressive to meet year end quotas. December being the best time to buy is a myth for some manufacturers, but is a reality for Audi.

Audi is still offering incentives on some models, and finding a dealer needing to push a unit is always a matter of luck and can happen any day of the year, but, you would have saved money buying a few weeks ago.

Next time audi adds the extra discounts will be summer of Audi which I believe starts in July.