MINI Hardtop Miami Lease

So I received this first dealer sheet but I can not reply this deal in my Calculator
They probably marking up the MF even if in the quote states the correct one?
Edmunds also gave me a $1500 cash incentive… but I think they are loyalty and others not applicable to me.

As I mentioned, this is my first response so of course I am still in the hunt but just want to learn more about those numbers… if anyone knows please let me know.

Thank you Hackerss!

leasehackr.com/calculator?make=MINI&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=26300&sales_price=24300&months=36&mf=.00107&dp=0&dealer_fee=845&acq_fee=250&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=57&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=6&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

This quote isn"t that hot i couldn"t justify a $429 payment on a car with basically a $26K MSRP it doesn"t help u guys in Florida get hammered with those Doc fees. Are u open to shopping in a neighboring state say GA or just hold out until inventory builds back up.

Ah man FL is the worst with all their fees ect. For ALL of our FL customers we get them from our dealers up here in NJ/NY & it’s still cheaper

If you like I can get a quote for you

Oh that would be great thank you!

Yep it is insane, but like you said i have to shop out of FL… Thanks

Your fees don’t match and your das doesn’t match.

So I’m trying to get a MINI Cooper S Hardtop 4 door for my father in law ( hey it’s my first year of marriage ) and this is my second quote here in Miami.
MINI is offering a $2000 rebate as per Edmunds so I don’t know if I can get them more discount?

I know the dealer fees are crazy down here but this crazy? And also the government fee?
so what do you think about this deal?

MF: 0.00107
RV: 60%

Thank you everyone!

HI! I’m also negotiating a lease for a 4-door Mini Cooper S Hardtop…do the same MF and RV apply in NY? MSRP is $36,750 and I’m getting it for $33,107. About 10%, which I think is OK. I know it’s still a lot for a Mini but it’s fully loaded at the highest trim level. No $$ down and lease is $412/mo.
Good deal? Should I take it?

No. You’ll want the numbers for this month for NY. Edmunds is the place to post and ask for those.

THANKS! I got the MF and RV from Edmunds. Great Advice! So am I getting a deal?
10% off MSRP but the Leashackr Score is 7.1 Is that good or bad?
No $$ down and lease is $412 with MSRP of $36,750.
I know that’s a lot for a MINI, but it’s fully loaded. 36 months and 7.5K/yr. Pass or Play?