Midwest Volume Mercedes Benz Dealers

Hello,

This forum seems to be mostly geared towards east coast and west coast, but hopefully somebody can point me in the right direction of the dealers in Chicagoland area that work more off of volume, and if necessary maybe 500 mile radius (think Minnesota, Ohio, etc).

I am thinking about ordering a 2020 GLE and so far most quotes are at 5% below MSRP which does not work for me.

Thanks.

Check out fletcher jones

1 Like

Math works the same no matter where you live.

I happen to be throwing away this chapter of my life in Ohio, but I was just as able to apply the principles I learned here as anyone else.

I don’t know much about Midwest dealers but my advice is try them all - big and small. I’ve scored deals at comparatively small shops and big “volume” centric shops. You just never know who will bite. Good luck. The GLE is a beautiful car and hard to get here in DC.

1 Like

If you want a decent discount on a 2020, probably won’t happen unless they need to meet a monthly goal.

Sometimes a small volume dealer will need to move the metal more than a big volume dealer who has already hit their targets.

Contact them all.

It’s been 18 months since I leased my E-class but Knauz in Lake Bluff and Loeber in Lincolnwood were most inclined to deal. Knauz always seems to have a decent amount of loaners available while some other dealers had very few.

1 Like

Leased my 2017 E class from Loeber and just leased my 2019 S class from Motorwerks. Lmk if you need my contact at MW, they discount their demos pretty heavily.

Thanks for the advise. I am thinking I will wait a few months until the hype dies down.

First response at Loeber was no discounts maybe a couple of hundred, MW Hoffman was 5%, MB Westmont was no discount.

I’ll contact the rest of them in the next 1 or 2 months. I would like to get 10% percent off a build, as the packages I want don’t seem to get ordered.

I haven’t looked into the GLE but was able to order a 2020 GLC at a 13% discount. Contacted 6-7 dealers via email only (proof of quote) and just kept upping by 1% “so and so can do 5%, if you can do 6% I will stop by…” Motorwerks, Loeber, autohaus were the best quotes all over a 10% discount

Wait… you leased a Benz from a BMW dealer?

Motor Werks has a Benz dealership in Barrington.

1 Like

Oops :slight_smile: Im thinking ours which is the BMW one.