Miami vs LA vs NYC debate (but not really about pools)

@z0lt3c you forgot NYC … :neutral_face:

edit: thank you kind sir

1 Like

Haha sorry I told him to pm me so we didn’t get off topic. At least we’re not talking about clutch!

3 Likes

That’s what I mean - taxes are the best part other than that it’s eh

2 Likes

Roney place? I was looking there bc you get the amenities of the one hotel. All the culture has left the beach and is downtown now. I have an almost 3 yr old that loves the beach, as me and my wife do so I prefer being walking distance, but if I was single I would be downtown.

Women are what they are everywhere. Good and bad all over La I’m sure. Same as here. Both are gold digger destinations.

Regardless I spent time on the gulf side before moving down and I’ll take the Atlantic over that coast everytime. Being able to go to the beach 365 days a year and no tax was my motivation to move here. So we’re very happy

5 Likes

You want to be single at the roney lol - 1 hotel is where all the action is but you’re married

Yes, around 23rd street is pretty amazing - the 1 has a magnificent rooftop with tons of talent - basically one stop shop

2 Likes

Miami has far more culture than LA unless you’re talking about Armenian or Persian culture. Also they’ve built things in the last 40 years and the city isn’t filthy and falling apart. Oh, and it’s not cold af every single day even in the summer with brutal temperature swings between hot and cold in the same day (unless you live in Santa Monica where it’s just cold all day), terrible air quality, and terrible value for money.

People here love to rave about it and I have no idea why, I just assume they’ve never anywhere outside much. I mean it’s better than the midwest, but it’s definitely on the decline.

I live at the flamingo so I wake up at 3am to only fans photo shoots easily viewed from my balcony. :joy:

5 Likes

3 Likes

My friend met a hottie in the lobby of the 1 hotel - took her to his place in 5 minutes- found out some guy paid her $20k to hangout with him - this guy lives at the 1 and takes showers with bottled water - they got in a fight and my friend scooped her in the lobby

2 Likes

She belongs to the streets

7 Likes

This thread about to be sent to the gulag :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

How do you shower with bottled water? I suppose you could have someone feeding 5gal bottles to a pump but that’s ridiculous.

1 Like

Idk - but some of these guys giving these girls too much money

Another chick I knew was messing with a guy who would give her $50k in cash, apartment, new car lol - owns nfl team lol

3 Likes

Living at 23rd in collins tells me all I need to know about the “culture” you’re speaking of. I don’t go out so I don’t care about that kind of “culture”. The women are hit or miss, but far better in Miami overall.

I would never long term date over 90% of the women I’ve met in LA, oh god just sooo many issues galore. For many years I ran through so many girls in LA, but I met my wife in Miami within a month.

2 Likes

La girls are flakes but way more fun - Miami is good if you have a long term girlfriend or wife

3 Likes

Giving any girl any amount of money is too much if she doesn’t bring anything to the table besides her looks

1 Like

Winning Gold Digger GIF by VVSAutomation

4 Likes

Endemic in miami - if you live at the 1 or roney you get a bracelet- the women who know about this will target u lol

Don’t move there unless you are extremely disciplined

2 Likes

Epic f**ing thread!

2 Likes