Miami South Florida Signed - 2018 Jeep Cherokee Limited $269 plus tax first month due at signing

I’d have to look at incentives for it but I can tell you where to go and who to go to though do you need a sunroof and gps?

It would be ideal but not a necessity

From what I’ve done taxes and tags das low 4’s 420,430 go to jay marine in smithtown guy use to be a professional bowler not your typical car salesmen and really good guy

Tell him Danny Lux sent you

2018s are so much cheaper compared to 2019s!

I’ve been working hard trying to find a good deal on a 2019 GC Limited X 5.7L Hemi $52-53 MSRP and cant get a monthly payment lower than $585 DAS for 39/10 or $600 DAS for 36/10.

You guys think Jan/Feb will give better numbers? I have 2 months left on my subaru forester lease that I am dying to get out of!

1 Like

This sounds good. We got a 36mos/10K lease on a 2019 Cherokee Trailhawk with the cold weather packages for $2,200 down, $260/mos. This is an all-in price that includes tax, title, and lease termination fees using an employee discount. This was in NE Ohio.

Hell of a deal. I sent a PM, would really appreciate if you could share the dealership. Thank you!