Mercedes Stop Sale

Can any Mercedes brokers/dealers/experts weigh in on the current stop sale on the 2023 S Classes? Anyone have any indication of when it will be lifted. I’ve heard weeks to months.

1 Like

Someone needs a Startek account to look into the bulletins. I don’t see any mention of this on MBWorld. What do the dealer’s say when you call a local showroom?

These will sell like hotcakes for leases if bunch of them get thrown into it like the etrons did months ago lol

1 Like

Everyone is clueless other than to say they can’t sell the car due to a recall. I had a sales manager quote me on a non stop sale 2023 S580 retired demo $142k MSRP $2200 a month. Car has 8k miles on it and he was bragging that they discounted it $10k, which just so happens to be the MB dealer cash on them. All i can say is that Mercedes personnel has gone downhill over the years.

3 Likes

$2200 a month? Brahhh this is an AMG or something? You clearly got money to blow, I would just look at the 2024s lol

Lol I am not spending $2k on a S580, trust me. I was just pointing out the fact that MB people are not what they used to be, and that manager’s quote was an example of how clueless they are.

1 Like

Oh yes. I agree. I got 3 EQS, GLE63, E53 in my household all at once last year. I gave up on MB completely. I would probably stick with BMW going forward.

I am suing MB once I have a better ETA on when my GLE63 will be out of the shop so I don’t want them not fixing my car cause I am suing them lol

That’s insane over $2k for an S580. I’m hoping the stop sale lasts a couple of months and MB has to blow the rest of the 2023s out with 30-40k off MSRP. It’ll be perfect time to grab one as my 7 series goes back. Praying!

A few said 4 months, so June. But what good is it if lease support ends Q1?

Guess you know how they’ll get you back in a MB.

25% off MSRP, $11k fleet rebates, subvented residual, and one pay MF 0.0001. And maybe some throw pillows for the back seats.

2 Likes

pillows are on back order. sorry

1 Like

Whelp, guess it’s time for you to just take the bus like me. Too broke to afford a Tesla @drdvrgs

You know the worst part about taking the bus. You spend all this money and at the end of the trip you’re left with nothing. No equity. Sad.

If that’s the case I think MB will extend lease support (I’m hoping). I guess we’ll have to wait and see how it pans out. I wouldn’t mind taking a heavily discounted S500 without pillows, sign me up lol.

I asked one dealer how they plan on offloading all of their 23’s when they are sitting on about 40 of them. Other dealers have a maximum of 1 or 2. This was his response, which I found to be amusing.

“We will move through those quickly. There are deals for sure…not 25%, but there are deals. Other stores will not have many or any in 6 weeks, we will which is good for our store.”

LOL, so the reason why they aren’t trying to move cars is that they are waiting for other dealers to sell out, so they can leverage the limited supply. Wonder what they are going to do when they have 40 sitting on their lot on stop sale for 4 months lmao. Also, the big bad 25% number includes the $10k MB money, realistically its 15-18% off sticker from the dealer on a retired loaner. They act like they are sitting on gold.

2 Likes

The bus is free jokes on you

Standard recall procedure. The last time it had those on SL63s, it was about a month and a half

If it extends beyond March/April, would MB continue lease support until the stop sale is lifted? I would think not but you’re the expert

It’s not amusing if they offload it to CA and NY, TX, or FL. They will just sell them to those dealership who will sell it for sticker all day long.

1 Like

2022 SL still have lease support cause of the stop sale

1 Like

No, they aren’t going to do that. My guess is they will replace it with huge incentive