Mercedes GLC 300 4matic AMG Line - how's the deal?

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020, Mercedes-Benz, GLC 300 4matic, AMG Line
MSRP: $52,390
Monthly Payment: $585
Drive-Off Amount: $2,182
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00074
Residual: 54%
Incentives: 0
Region: Seattle
Leasehackr Score: 7.6
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

1 Like

For a 2020? How’s the local inventory on 2020s? I feel like you can get more of a discount as the 2021s should be on the lot. Check edmunds for MF/RV and get offers from other dealers.

Thanks for your suggestions! Yeah… it’s a 2020. Not sure if I can get the same 10% off for a 2021.

Would you mind sharing which MB dealer you got your current lease from? Seems you’re in Seattle too? :wink:

Seems mediocre. Can you negotiate more off the sales price?

There should be a $1000 of Manufacturer incentive
on GLC right now. have you checked that on Edmunds?

Also since you lack loyalty, you will do much better with @AutoCompanion deals. he offers 13% off GLC with no incentives. should still be better despite shipping and broker fee. he should also have some loaners to pick from to save more.

1 Like

Will try thanks!

Wow really? Checking!

look here

There is a form to submit, very straightforward. Worth checking.

1 Like

Got it. :wink:

But seems it needs to be shipped from east coast to Seattle? More than $2k shipping might offset the benefit?

Just ask. Shipping should be ~$600. for 2000 you can ship it to London, and maybe back.

Also your calculator is off. You posted 0 Incentives in the original post, but added 1000 to taxed incentives. there is 1000 loyalty, which is taxed. 1000 from manufacturer should be untaxed.

2 Likes

Sure! Will reach out, thanks :slight_smile:

Check with @Calvin.MB he might have a better deal

2 Likes

Thanks! Already reached out :slight_smile:

Update: Calvin is not taking non CA client at this moment…

But still, thanks for recommending!

Ballpark SQ5 or X3 40i money for a GLC 2.0L 4-cylinder? Hard pass

whats your definition of ‘ballpark’ in respect to sq5? :slight_smile:

Look in Shared Deals and Marketplace sections and adjust those deals for your own tax rate.

600 coast to coast? No that’s fantasy, double that at least.

1 Like

Maybe look at a 2020 XC60 T6? We just got a $55k 2020 XC60 T6 Inscription for $555/mo (tax in, also it was 12k/36mo) with only $1025 DAS (first month and tag, yes they overcharged the tag🙄). Here’s a link to a car that’s essentially the same thing… just different color and with charcoal headliner on the one we got, everything else is the same. More features, better engine, AWD, less per month. Just mentioning it for comparisons sake. No clue if you dig the look. My wife loves it.

1 Like

yeah, I guess you are right. I underestimated how big is this country :slight_smile:

probably doesn’t make much sense then