Mercedes G63 6*6

The other day i was at Mercedes of Manhattan for my service and saw this US department of state’s vehicle.

I understand that it can be used for hostile operations but confused why its roaming in Manhattan. I was blown away seeing the size of vehicle and the aggressive look and wanted to share with the forum.

It’s not Department of State’s car. They issue diplomatic plates, I beilieve. So may be some Saudi diplomat.

2 Likes

I should hope our tax dollars aren’t going towards something like this!

Ah, okay. The number plate said property of “Department of State” and assumed it as a vehicle owned by DOS

Looks like this one has been spotted in years past.

1 Like

This car is bada$$, I saw a Maybach G650 Landaulet driving around my neighborhood recently too

2 Likes

Was that Drake on the wheel? :joy::joy:

It was a chick driving, probably Kylie Jenner since I know Travis Scott has one of these

Drake. Jeebus.

First one to hack one of these for $500/mo gets a Big Mac and a Coke.

They can’t be imported to the US so that’s why they are using diplomatic plates. I believe this is the same car from @nycbenz Instagram account.

They can be imported. https://www.luxuryautocollection.com/inventory/used-2014-mercedes-benz-g-class-g-63-amg®-6x6-brabus-b700-package-all-wheel-drive-4matic-suv-wdcyc7df0ex219521

They must have spent a lot of money to legally import it. It’s a complicated process.

Well, they are asking $1.65 million for it, so I am guessing that the cost to import it was worth it.

EDIT: Website lists it as having 2,809 miles. Carfax shows it as having more than 38,000 miles…

I think Bilzerian has one of these also

This dealer had two of these at one point. They got one off Bilzerian.

I used to see him driving it on roads that were way too small for a car like that haha