Mercedes G-Wagon (G550) , current market conditions

Anyone familiar with current market conditions for Mercedes G-Wagon ? New . I see some dealers still have 50k market adjustments , I thought the demand had calmed down a bit (?).

My local dealer in rockville centre is 50k over sticker now. They were at 80k only a couple of months ago

1 Like

25k-40k over is possible with enough legwork on WCC

I think I remember a broker recently posting one at MSRP… They were $100k over about a year ago

1 Like

Yeah , that’s my local dealer too . In my experience they’re not very competitive when it comes to pricing …

G550 not 63

1 Like

I should have specified , looking for G550.

Have you checked helms bros?

Similar discussion from a few days ago…

3 Likes

Just a few more months and they’ll keep on going and discount 50k :joy:

4 Likes

I see you too have found your way to that group.

Been there since Summer '21. Clutch and Jim are on there too.

What’s WCC ? A Facebook forum ?

1 Like

Yeah they want $2500/year to list vehicles there or $500/post now. Crazy

1 Like

Only for preapprovals right? Regardless, I think I’ve seen under 5 screaming deals on there in the last 6 months

Yeah I can’t sell to dealers so not worth it for me to pay their fees to advertise there anyway. Most of those guys are wholesalers

1 Like

Isn’t one of the points of driving a G-Wagon is to show how much money you have, and how little you care about money? Negotiating and looking for a deal seems at odds with the entire image of the car.

The Kardashians, Drake and Pablo Escobar are walking in an paying asking price, baby!

4 Likes

Wanting to show how much money you have/wanting to show how little you care about money and negotiating a deal are not mutually exclusive. There are plenty of bottom feeders who want to paint a certain image of themselves. But in my opinion, money talks, wealth whispers.

3 Likes

Yes it’s basically about showing how you can blow 150k on a luxury jeep

WCC Facebook group, G550’s are selling at sticker. G63 are still about $20k over sticker

2 Likes