Mercedes Fleet Discount / Other Incentives WIKI

MB club of America too.

Does anyone know where I can find the current fleet incentive? Is it one amount across all models, or does it vary per model?

Professional Associations:

4 Likes

You don’t like CPAs? Fair enough as I don’t like United lol.

https://www.mercedesbenzofathens.com/finance/corporate-incentive-program/

Also some banks, brokers and credit unions may have affiliate programs but most require at least $1 Mil AUM to qualify (E-Trade, BofA/Merrill Lynch)

I logged into my United account and found this, but no Mercedes offer.

Cursory search for the CPA orgs didn’t yield a working link.

Let’s keep adding until we’ve refreshed the whole list.

I looked earlier this month and the only current auto incentives for BofA Diamond members is BMW.

Not sure as I don’t have that BofA tier… but, heads up, their rewards program will be changing shortly. Hopefully, not for the worse as it’s been a trend in the industry.

Most mid size and larger CPA firms are AICPA members. Employees should check with their HR to confirm.

Looking at a GLC63. I have penfed and conquest. Dealer already included $2,500 lease cash before I told them about penfed. So can I still get the penfed on top?

FYI Mercedes Club of America require a 30 day wait from joining until you can get the discount certificate.

1 Like

For AMA/ADA I don’t see the incentives for 2025 model years, just 2026.

Sam’s club/USAA still shows incentives for 2025 model years though.

Being told conflicting things from dealer(s) as to whether Corporate fleet (via employer) stacks with dealer cash & conquest. Anyone in the know able to confirm?

1 Like

I’m checking out some loaner GLBs, can anyone shed light if the following stack?

  1. Sam’s Club ($500)
  2. AAA ($500)
  3. PenFed ($500)
  4. Conquest ($1500)
  5. Dealer Cash ($1500)

Claude is telling me 1 and 2 are not stackable but the rest are. Want to confirm with MBZ experts here.

1, 2, and 3 are not stackable

1 Like

I believe 1, 2, and 3, are all different types of Fleet incentives, so you can only use one of those, but any one of the Fleets should stack with Conquest and Dealer cash (at least they did in my experience)

3 Likes

Thank you @krish and @jm020.

Does the GLC 300 has 1500 lease cash apart from conquest. dealer says no lease cash for june.

Yes, there is $1500 lease cash but most dealers and brokers present this as a part of dealer discount

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing it. I had this feeling they might baked the lease cash into msrp discount.

My dealer is telling me conquest is no longer active. Is this true? This is in California.