Mercedes Fleet Discount / Other Incentives WIKI

I have a fleet CAN and would like to know if I can stack this with the $1250 lease incentive on a 2018 C class.

It doesnt stack. which ever is greater.

Anybody know anything about a MB deal number? Is it a set % off msrp? Can it stack? Be used on loaners?

what is a MB deal number?

It’s like employees pricing. Friend works for Mercedes Financial and can generate a MB deal number, but we can’t figure out how to use it. The dealers are all over the place with it.

MB Deals are specifically for MB Employees.

If you are talking about employee deals: its 12.25% off MSRP + Current Incentive. It cant be stacked with anything else. You also get lowered Acq fee of 495

1 Like

You can get some dealers to issue DE1 which is stackable and drops the acq fee as well. Long story short sounds like employee deals are “fair” deals but a little bit of work can out-number an employee deal.

Interesting. I had a loaner lease I tried to put fleet on and was told an employee pin had already been applied to it but the acquisition cost did not drop. I guess they pocketed the money :thinking:

Incentives were stackable only as of August 2018 programs that I’m aware of and I’m not sure if they kept it running through to today’s programs. I don’t believe DE1 is stackable with fleet though.

Does anyone have information on current conquest programs with MB?

One of the dealers that advertises here listed conquest as being available on loaners, but he hasn’t responded to my two requests in his thread for details. I’d appreciate anyone’s thoughts.

As of March, Loyalty on C, E and S is stackable with regular MB incentives, Fleet or DE programs.

This thread is in the wrong sub-forum. Please move to FAQ sub forum.

Does anyone have any more insight on stacking fleet & other rebates on MBenz? @Calvin.MB maybe you’d have more info, I hear the ability to stack rebates changes all the time…

PM me if you have questions regarding fleet or Penfed registration

Curiously, if you utilize the MB pull ahead (3 months) are you still eligible for all incentives i.e. fleet and loyalty?

Currently there is no loyalty and yes you qualify for fleet with Pull Ahed

Can you stack multiple fleet discounts?
Currently I am eligible for:
American Medical Association
Penfed
United Premier

I also guess I could join the American Bar Association. I would also be elegible for loyalty.

Can someone provide insight into which of these stack?

You cant stack multiple fleet discounts. There is currently no loyalty unless you go from a S class to an S class or GT 4 door product.

Hi Calvin, what is the loyalty on S to S class?
Thx

Can you stack cots pricing on fleet?
What about on MD cash incentives?