Mercedes Fleet Discount / Other Incentives WIKI

Agree with Steve above. You’d be looking at 4K total.

Use the ABA as a student. Free account.

I’m getting dealer quotes showing fleet at 500- 2500 depending on tier, and conquest on the GLE at 1500. 1 dealer offered 500 additional, I think that extra 500 is from digging into their lease cash back

Fleet is only $500, the rest of $1500 is a lease cash.

I believe they changed this after the Volvo/ABA situation a couple of years ago.

What was the situation?

People signed up for ABA and used the PINs for Volvo discounts. Anyone can become an ABA member but now they require you to be a lawyer to use the discount.

How much is the conquest incentive on the GLE? Is it still $1,500.00?

Penfed Truecar doesn’t offer much discounts. I used Amex Truecar until 2014 and got amazing results but now its totally useless product.

Are you sure? I’m signed up, not a lawyer, and get the discount form.

Yes, the conquest cerificate is worth $1,500, and is offered to dealerships on a limited basis.

1 Like

Anyone know if Conquest certs are refreshed for September? Also, any big rebate increases? I’m not seeing anything signficantly different in RateFindr (it is showing that these are September programs) but have a see a few people post about there being more dealer cash.

No conquest for September. Additional dealer cash is available on select models.

4 Likes

Which ones have dealer cash this month?

GLEs are $4000 vs $2000 if I’m not mistaken. It’s $500 ahead vs having conquest in Aug.