Mercedes EQS 450+ -- $749/mo ~$3k upfront (tax, fees) -- 36/7,500 --

January deal

MSRP: ~$104k
Selling Price: $79,900 (~20%). Demo with ~5k miles
Base MF
36/7,500
Acquisition Fee: $1,095 (rolled in)
Residual: 53%

~$749/mo with tax and dealer fees due upfront. (roughly $3k)

Car is absurdly hard to drive – does come with 2 years of free charging – Can consistently get 400 miles of range – absolute missile at high speed – too much tech –

Also brake pedal has mind of its own - Next car I buy must have analog controls lol –

Also thanks guys for chiming in yesterday

36 Likes

And here comes the next frenzy :slight_smile:

19 Likes

i see why you got arrested with that discount

20 Likes

Very nice! Pics?

Also have calculator link?

Post some pics!

Ah screw it im posting mine

10 Likes

You’re dm’s about to explode. You got this in NY??

1 Like

No inventory nationwide, I secured one myself.

3 Likes

Dealer was in midwest – had it shipped over –

1 Like

Oh no…… you are going to crash the LH server.

6 Likes

$1.30 per mile

Dany your flappy paddles control your regen, you can change it I believe. Otherwise, it’s just the regen + brakes according to material I’ve read.

cheaper than a comp base s class.

1 Like

Yeah - but the brake pedal will pull away in normal and strong regen – driving with no regen will impact battery

So when you flip through different modes – it gets hard to predict the amount of pedal pressure required to slow down –

2 Likes

I actually had a MB rep/friend call me about a EQS 450+ demo this past week but have been slow on checking it out. Now I am getting FOMO. Gonna go check it out. Not looking forward to the 2 hour drive though

1 Like

breaking the rules of LH I see

2 Likes

For my future edification; are you able to find this car because of existing dealer relationships or did you just happen to call the right dealer and ask them for a loaner and they’re like “sure! We have a loaner we’ve been looking to dump for 20% off!”

I’m always impressed by the members here who can pull these deals off… I am very much a Padawan.

5 Likes

No I just reached out - no existing relationship

Some dealer sites also have a loner section, here’s an EQS at 20k off advertised https://www.mbofelmbrook.com/certified/Mercedes-Benz/2022-Mercedes-Benz-EQS-a4d6713c0a0e0a9207489da9bce4b180.htm

2 Likes

That includes rebates $7500 lease cash, MSRP is prob 113k roughly by my math.

3 Likes

it sounds like you hate the car. I guess I’ll take it off your hands, lease transfer?

4 Likes