Mercedes EQE SUV 13 months $558/month $1300 DAS

what state did you get this from. i’m in texas and looking for a deal on the eqe or eqs suv. even considering the etron from audi

Clearly says PA. And no state other than TX extends tax credit, if there is one. So I think you need to be considering the e-tron instead. @HersheySweet was working on something in DFW, not too long ago.

I wonder how much more money the bump cost me? Ill try for base MF if I lease a second one today.

Update: I looked at the bill of sale… there was a dealer discount of around 9k, 7.5k EV rebate, 1.5k conquest rebate (currently have a BMW iX) and 1.5k fleet rebate (PenFed CU members).

Ehhh it didn’t work out - even after a 25% discount.

They couldn’t use new car programs.

Last day of the month… looks like I scored one more EQE 4matic SUV… I’m heading in to sign for it shortly. Details:

MSRP: $80,400
Term: 13 months
Miles per year: 7,500
MSDs: $0
Grand total due at signing (including first month): $499
Total monthly: ~$458 pre tax ($499 all in with PA tax)
Incentives: $7,500 EV (for everyone); $1,500 fleet (PenFed member); $1,500 conquest (own BMW iX)

As an aside, MBFS does allow third party lease buyouts, correct? Anxious for these EQE SUVs to hit MMR. I’m guessing there will be some equity.

5 Likes

There’s an early payoff fee (4%).

Are you okay with a 80k car having no ventilated seats or adaptive cruise?

1 Like

4% of the total MSRP? 4% of the RV? What is the 4% based off of?

And… yes. I’m ok :slight_smile:

4% of payoff

1 Like

Can any of the dealers on Leasehack replicate… would be interested

1 Like

Great job, and appreciate you sharing the details so others can learn and try to replicate. What discount from MSRP did you get? And was it really one this one dealer who would play ball?

Still scrolling. What are your favourite things about the car? Drive-wise and luxury/feature-wise.

I don’t think 13 month is so-able in June

On a EQE SUV 350+ I can get $10k off, another $10k in incentives, but the RV is not very friendly this month.

I’m in SoCal

1 Like

I can do the same, but it’s about to get worse

After the 6th?

Correct, after the 6th

1 Like

What side of PA are you on? East/West?

your local McDonalds still has $1 prices?!

4 Likes

I almost forgot. My deal funded complete with a MBFS account number. You going to Venmo my $1?

1 Like