Mercedes EQE 350+ Sedan

Decided to check if I could still hop on to the Mercedes EV lease deal bandwagon. Reached out to a few dealers in TX since that is where I reside and hope to get tax credits if possible to sweeten the deal. (last I checked this is only possible for an in state dealer in Texas)

For now I am looking at ex loaners and demos exclusively to obtain a better deal. After getting a few ridiculous quotes (upwards of 800 per month effective) I received one that I think I can work with. Dealer has quoted 609 per month with 1000DAS inc. TX taxes (36/10 term)

I used the MF and RV numbers from edmunds to plug into the calc and seems the dealer is bumping the MF to get here:

2023 MB EQE 350+ Sedan Loaner with approx 7K miles
36/10K term

MSRP: $82750
Selling Price: $64995
Incentives: $11,500
MF: .00189 bumped to .00256
Residual: 56%
DAS: 1000
Monthly: 609

any feedback on how to proceed from here?

Cont’d

I was aiming for a 0 down 500 per month lease. This is doable with 24% discount pre-incentive and base MF.

Another possible lever to pull would be Texas tax credits. Theoretically that could bring the monthly down to 487 with base MF at the current selling price. Am I in the right range?

Check marketplace, signed deals and Signed! — these resources will help you gauge range.

My deal on a similar unit came out to $386/mo. $500 with $0 at signing is a reasonable expectation.

Can you share some numbers or the calculator on that deal?

Did you get tax credits or a deeper discount? Any incentives I am missing out?

1 Like