MERCEDES E300 lease

Im new, so be gentle. I want a 2017 or 2018 E300. I live in the LA area. any suggestions on a dealer or broker that offers the best leases? i want to go $1k max out of pocket. need 12k miles. will go 36 months. would like to be at $550 per month max. so far, i cant find it. help.

Keys European , Ask for Alex, he’s probobly gonna switch you to a 2017 model

i will call him. Thanks!

mercedes will have the best deals after Nov.4

I called Alex and he didnt have a great deal. i spoke to Greg and long beach MB and he would do $1500 out of pocket and $550 total monthly. it was a loaner w 4k miles. P1 sport package 2017. do i wait until Nov?

forgot the $6500 in MSD was included in that above price.

Terrible deals. You need to concentrate on negotiating sales price, not monthly payments.

2 Likes

I would skip MB of Long Beach. I dealt with their internet manager there when that 250 + Tax deal came up. Spoke to them on different occasions and the numbers guy (Joel) was nice, but could not come close to anything competitive at all. I was just told politely to go buy some other dealership and didn’t even bothered to counter offer me with anything from what I remember. To save you time, avoid these like the plague:

Rusnak (Mercedes of Arcadia) (Expect to pay thousands more than what they are worth and will not return your calls if your offers are too low for them)
Long Beach Mercedes (Not much E-Class, Overpriced)
Mercedes of West Covina (Does not even have E-Class Loaners)
Mercedes of Ontario (Overpriced, wanted new car pricing for loaners)
Mercedes of Escondido (Rude, has long memory, overpriced cars)

1 Like

They are taking you for a fool unfortunately.

Concentrate of the % off msrp on the 2017

Well, that deal is the best quote I have gotten so far. If thats not a good deal, I haven’t seen a better one. I even called a few brokers. So I’ll ask my original question again. What dealerships have the best deals? I feel like I’m missing something.

You’re missing patience and persistence, the two components of the magical lease hacker.

Buddylecia is right, I contacted over 100+ dealerships across the US. I called all in the SOCAL region, all the way up to Seattle, Nevada, Texas, Arkansas, Utah, Florida and Illinois. The wait ended up being around three months before I got a car.

Why Nov 4th? 20 char

Winter dream even runs from November 4th to January 3rd. After working for an MB dealer for over 8 years, I know how aggressive the unit goals are and how much the dealerships can earn in incentives.

The winter dream even it by far the best thime to attain a Mercedes, but you run the risk of 2017 E classes X-loaners gone by then.

if you want a deal on a loaner it might not be a good time to wait. There are multiple discussions on E300 loaner pricing on this forum for you to look at.

According to @nyclife all the MB loaners in the New England region are already gone, one could assume a similar situation in CA.

Socal yes, Norcal no. Many dealers I’ve spoken to with well priced loaners in Norcal won’t sell to Socal customers as they are banking on the fact that you will be servicing your car at their dealer.

Don’t loaners appear as they are used? Won’t there be some soon? When 17 are gone then there’ll be 18’s.

ahhh… I am persistent but not patient.

Patience can be supplemented by timing, like hunting the last couple days of the month.

I like it. Thanks for the input.