Mercedes C300 loaner or new Prius LE

Hi all. I am looking for a good lease (under $350 per month, zero drive off) off 2019 Prius LE. I would also consider a Lexus or entry level Mercedes loaner special. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

For $300 a month with zero drive offs, you MIGHT get a 2018 BMW 320i, definitely not a C300. That being said, do you want to drive a entry model luxury car or drive a hybrid that gives 2-3x the miles per gallon?

My mileage is low but I have a Prius as I like the drive. There don’t seem to be any good lease deals on a new Prius and I thought I should look at an entry model car, even Lexus. I would go up to $350. Thanks!

I think you need a Yugo

4 Likes

C300 loaner is definitely possible btw I see your in SoCal …There’s a 18 c300 loaner in la being advertised for $319 a month $1995 total up front but only 7500 miles a month I pretty sure you can get them to under $350 sign and drive 10k miles since lease support for 18 ends this month and the 19 got a refresh

Get a 330e if you wanna check off both boxes for entry level luxury and electric power. Very doable for $350/mo.

330e for under 200!

With $0 drive off ?

Buy a prius

Said no one…

6 Likes

I was able to get a 2018 C300 loaner a couple of months back for $300+tax with 1st month and registration DAS. Not sure how the residuals are now or if a lease is still being offered on the 2018 C-class.

Yes. I did one for around 180 in April (50-51K MSRP), not including any clean energy rebates.

And that was $0 due at signing? Did you share the deal here with numbers anywhere? Would like to see how that payment was attained. Honestly with inventory running so low, I dont see that happening any where.

I’m on the look for a 330e but struggling to find one around the mid 200-300 mark

6500 + 1000 rebate
Everything else is in the MSRP reduction
7 MSD
24 months
He boosted the MF a bit because that’s what the dealership does
The numbers were a little funky and require me to think through them before pasting but I can do that soon

I honestly am considering flipping mine to get into a different car if my wife lets me. I need more…tech…speed…oomf.

you don’t have to think just take a picture of the contract and cover your name and address.

Do loaners offer better value

If you do a forum search on Mercedes and BMW loaners, the answer will become apparent to you.

They offer allot more farts :nauseated_face: