Mercedes Benz “SoCal Area” Request a Quote Call or Text (925) 577-6353 🏆

Mercedes-Benz “SoCal Area”
Mercedes-Benz “SoCal Area”

Are you offering any deals or just posting your business card?

12 Likes

I would take the time to read the forums and understand how other dealers advertise here effectively. “Email me for the best quotes” doesn’t work and might turn you into a meme.

16 Likes

joined 10 hours ago? ROFL.

What kind of post is this in marketplace? Do you have any deals/prices? Am trying to understand by saying ‘Biggest Sale’ how does that help?

2 Likes

LH can be a great resource, but keep in mind that most of the folks here are an atypical consumer and have different expectations of the kinds of interactions (and quality of deals) with dealers. You can leverage this as a way to increase sales volume, but it will take a different approach that you’re likely used to to get there. I’d look long and hard at the offerings from some of the other high volume dealers here to get an idea of what works and what doesn’t. If you approach this like a typical customer interaction, you probably won’t be satisfied with your experience here.

11 Likes

To add to @mllcb42. Members here might be looking for spreadsheets with posted LH calculator links or posted pre-incentive % discounts that you’re willing to offer on in-stock & ordered units. @BMW_Dave is an example of a dealer who thrives here and has to deal with some advertising restrictions set by BMW. Several brokers have listings which can be helpful guides, @AutoCompanion an example of a very detailed one.

4 Likes

Some manufacturers have advertising restrictions (I know Audi does). If so, that would be helpful in the first post.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. You’ll need some thick skin and whole lot of transparency but if you treat people right you will do well. Best of luck Jake!

11 Likes

Okay who is going to step up and make the meme?

15 Likes

I actually met this guy in West Covina, a very typical mediocre sales i would say. he is one of those who says he got the best deal in the 100 mile radius and brings a lease for a CLA35 asking for almost 10k down and 700 a month i remember lol

8 Likes

:rofl: this sounds like every salesperson at a dealership anytime i have ever walked in (just to test drive the car…but still need to show a little courtesy when they want to “talk numbers”).

2 Likes

There are definitely quite a few David Huangs in Socal…might not be the same guy…

2 Likes

Everyone, chill…

@MBJAKE i highly recommend checking out some of the active threads other dealers and brokers have have created - the format is there- use it.

5 Likes

The petty response to an apparent previous client doesn’t help your cause.

Learn how its done and shoot your shot buddy…

1 Like

What a jack session.

3 Likes

and @Cody_Carter and @Samaudibh and @Calvin.MB (to name just a few)

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

6 Likes

Hi, I need a quote of GLB 250. I am interested in Lease.

Thanks.

lol @ the “Below Invoice” being removed; wild thread before deleted comments