Mercedes Benz April 2024 Lease Deals - ALL EQ's 15% OFF, 15% off GT, 12% ANY 2023's + S-Class!

Sent you a message. Thank you!

Interested in GLC lease,. is it possible to be at $600 a month with zero down with the following spec

Saddle Brown leather or Silk Beige/Black leather
Multimedia Package
Surround View System
Driver Assistance Package
heads up display, heated wheel with fronts seats

1 Like

215-459-7793

Hi, I am also based out of Seattle and interested in the GLC300 4MATIC, both regular and demo. Can you send me more details. I am wrapping up my existing lease and will surrender the car for this one

Want to get a gls450. Seattle area. Please DM the deal.

Thanks.

i private messaged you

DM’d you. Interested in GLB, loan/demo included

Sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone! Hectic past few days, but getting caught up.

Last few days for 2020 demo leases! Support ends for most of them May 31st.

What 2020 demos do you have left?

they are in the spreadsheet in the first post.

June Programs will be updated soon with revised pricing and discounts.,

Spreadsheet is updated for June. Please let me know of any questions. I know these numbers are less competitive but I should have more inventory for 2021 models at the end of this month, allowing me to revise some discounts.

GLS450 discounts have been removed on the spreadsheet, but message me if you have your eye on a specific car, if its an aged unit I might be able to deal on it.

Got a few C63 Sedans and Coupes in. Message me if you are on the hunt! One of them is Graphite Magno. Only one in the country.

Both Special Edition G63’s are spoken for, but I do have a few G63’s in my pipeline at various stages available.

@cbergman - Looking for a GLC 2021

G63 order, pm

I have got one G63 sitting on my showroom available for immediate delivery, customer backed out of order. Diamond White, Night package, Black/Bengal Red interior package plus, carbon trim, black 22’s. $241,650.

Manufaktur Exclusive Moonlight White Magno G63 is available. In showroom ready for delivery. $250k.

1 Like