Mercedes Benz May 2024 Lease Deals - ALL EQ's 15% OFF, 15% off GT, 10% off C-Classes + S-Class!

Hi all, spreadsheet updated for July. It is much less to look at, I know, but there are some deals to be had this month. Demos, new C300’s and new GLB’s get the most discount from my store this month. Message or text me with questions!

1 Like

Any deals on a C300 Conv? Looking for white with red interior.

None. There is only one new 2021 C300 Convertible in the entire United States in that color combo. Last time I tried to trade for it they were asking $3k over MSRP. Sorry!

Sorry for delay in responses! Getting caught up today. :slight_smile:

Only have one more C63S Sedan that is unspoken for coming in for the rest of the year. Obsidian/Red Pepper/Carbon. $88k MSRP Nicely optioned. Message me if you are interested!

any GLS deal?
or GLC

Sorry for delays! Spreadsheet is up to date for August.

Just a quick note… my GSM has noticed the attention the C300’s are getting, and mentioned that the discount won’t be 10% off too much longer… and I have about 20 of them right now, but not a ton more coming in in the next thirty days. Word to the wise, don’t wait! :slight_smile:

One GLE53 Coupe available. Diamond White/Classic Red. $99k. $500 finders fee for anyone who brings me a buyer, paypal or venmo. :slight_smile:

Hello, I need a white 2021 GLE 450. 36/12 66221

Please change your title to “Dealer”, if you are registered as a dealer.

I’m not. I’m a consumer. I need a broker to get one for me

Fixed - started super supporting the other day so it must’ve changed.

1 Like

It was not for you.

Please feel free to message me about a Mercedes you might be after that is not on my spreadsheet. Happy to see what is out there for some folks!

Still have a few G63 allocations available for 2021 custom builds. $50-60k over MSRP depending on build. Christmas time delivery.

Just curious, why is there a difference in markups in a custom build? What option makes the markup higher?

Matte paint. harder to get right now. It’s also more desirable in most cases on the resale market, to add onto the inflation.

2 Likes

Any demos as of today?

September spreadsheet updated, about 6 demos coming out of my loaner fleet soon, message me if you are interested in C300, GLC300, or GLB250 demos.

1 Like