Mercedes-Benz Lease End Offer

Hello all,
This forum has proved to be extremely helpful to me in the past. I learned everything about leasing here and was able to score a decent deal on a 2017 C300 loaner almost 2 years ago. This is my first time leasing and I have 0 experience of what happens at lease end. So, I have a question for you guys.

Essentially my lease is due to terminate at the end of March 2020. I recently received an account notification from the dealership I leased the vehicle from.

Their offer is about upgrading to a 2020 C300 and receive the following offer:

Receive $6,339 towards your new vehicle:
This month, you qualify for two offers a $1500 Mercedes-Benz Allowance Bonus and a $4839 MB Dealership Preferred Customer Bonus.

They would also waive my lease disposition fee of $595.
And a $500 waiver towards damage and excessive wear and use

I’m assuming this offer is to entice me to purchase a 2020 C300 and the credit is not applicable for leasing? If the credit is applicable towards leasing, it might make for a fairly good deal if I am able to find a loaner vehicle from the same dealership, but I’m assuming it is not applicable towards leasing. I tried searching through the forum, but did not find much about these credits.

Not enough information here. Targeted offer from your dealership? Why not call them and ask?

MBFS owns your lease, not the dealer.

1 Like

Ok, I was planning on doing so, but just wanted to ask around here prior to that. I also know MBFS owns my lease and not the dealership. if you mentioned that because I mentioned the disposition fee, the letter says that MBFS *may waive the disposition fee in the e-mail/letter. Here are the terms highlighted in the letter

Waiving I’d the disposition fee is typical of what happens when you turn in a lease and get a new one of the same brand.

What isnt mentioned here is what happens to your old lease? Sure, they may be offering a discount on a new car, but there is no mention of factory pull ahead, which means that they’re going to roll all of your remaining payments into the new vehicle.

I was in the exact same situation last month, lease on 2017 C300 was up in Jan 2020 and I started receiving these letters from the dealership. I also got a call directly from MBFS and they confirmed that I was eligible for pull ahead program where my last 3 payments and lease disposition fee will be waived off if I leased another vehicle through MBFS. And I did that- leased a loaner GLC350e at almost the same price that I was paying for my c300, last 3 payments, lease disposition fee and first month payment on the GLC were waived off. Got the MSDs back within 2 weeks of leasing, did not have to pay anything for excess wear and tear.

The incentives that the dealer has mentioned is nothing that you cannot get otherwise. I ended up leasing through a different dealer and was able to negotiate a pretty good discount.