Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Im willing to bet its Walnut Creek, but if it is , they get a heart attack if someone asks to remove those addons

2 Likes

Yea it says Sonic on the sheet and somebody else had send me this before as well. They haven’t budged on numbers since it looks like the same exact sheet.

1 Like

Here’s to hoping these deals die on Friday and we can revert back to some normalcy on this site.

So long to the mass guests that came by to visit us.

9 Likes

We talked about wranglers for a year straight. Let us have some fun lol

3 Likes

Yea but you could actually make money on those and a lot of us did. This thing is just an actual lease lol.

1 Like

April #s gonna get better :sunglasses:

$300 eQs

4 Likes

If you are taking the approach of the power of positive thinking and throwing ideas out there for the universe to accept and implement, I am behind you 100% :slight_smile:

Nobody knows. 2021 Etron fiasco ended in April. Apr increased, RV decreased, audi cash went out the window. Did not see another Etron until now.

1 Like

I just want the newbs to get their hopes up and then crush it! :joy:

Nobody asked me for comment and I’m gd offended

5 Likes

It is sold.

As the instigator / patient zero / root cause / source of all…. You don’t need to say anything else :joy::joy::joy:

Ok. Thanks.

7g6rll

6 Likes

Anyone know the base mf for 450+ suv and residual for 24/7.5k?

@hersheysweet being chased by the paparazzi

8 Likes

God I miss that truck, someone take my email privileges away before I email granger to order another.

2 Likes

You wanna chase unicorns when you couldn’t be bothered to google something as basic as where to find RV and MF?

9 Likes

Struck out at all MB dealerships in my city LOL. Noone is even close. Kudos to everyone who got in.

1 Like

LMAO people here hitting up every dealer in the country and my man hit up MB dealers in the “city” and gave up.

8 Likes