Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Na the dream is these have some serious issues and MB will do a full buyback and roll that into a G Wagon.

9 Likes

Like bolt recall but better. I won’t be greedy, I’ll settle for a S class or even a GLS with similar MSRP

3 Likes

Even if there is no overage waiver at the end, 7.5k miles still makes the most sense though, right? If it is roughly $1100 for each point reduction on residual, at $0.25 that buys you 4,400 miles which is greater than the gains on going from 7.5k allotment to 10k or 10k to 12k etc.

1 Like

This dealer is insane. Trying to add ADM to a loaner car :joy:
image (2)

2 Likes

What’s the actual MSRP?

We have articles written after us :joy:

11 Likes

Comments on the article are gonna be spicy lol.

3 Likes

Article didn’t mention DAS or MSD so effective payments are over $500/month. Also it’s 7500 miles and not 8500 miles. I’m assuming the author is not savvy in lease terms just like most of the newbs expecting rock bottom pricing.

5 Likes

No, there are plenty that aren’t.

Im more worried about the ones designed in china and not ever tested though. Plenty of them have counterfeit certifications, fail to meet basic design requirements, etc

2 Likes

Surprised most of them are just bashing the looks of the EQ line as a whole, which can’t argue too much about lol

1 Like

We are popular LOL

Every single dealer knows now. And its not like they understand its a public forum. I’ve been asked if I am from leasehackr or that we dont do leasehackr deals etc etc

2 Likes

Leasehackr? What is that?
Never heard about it? Where are they located?
LOL

3 Likes

This could be the end. At least it gave the wrong answer.

4 Likes

Thank you very much. Yes, it’s high so I am trying to see where they add the fees and markups. Really appreciate the help!

Did you find someone to take it? Or did you decide to take it?

Thanks but if I am Tier 1 credit. Anyone knows what is the based rate before MSD? I see from 0.0021 to 0.0028

• Do 24 months/7500 miles. They can’t just change the RV unless it’s a loaner and MBFS imposes a small penalty after the car is over 3500 miles.

• Remove the add on PermaPlate garbage for $1374.

• Add another $3500 in rebates from Fleet/Affinity.

• Negotiate a higher pre incentive discount for marking up the MF

• Do max MSDs and you are getting closer to a deal.

1 Like

.00007 each for each MSD. Max 10. It’s in the calculator.

MB dealers: Oh shit. Here we go again.

1 Like