Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Emmm…if a dealer is telling me this, I would ask for extra discount because it would be harder to sell it next month.

Maybe the dealer is trying to scare you into buying car from them immediately ?

2 Likes

Really? I would think it pushes someone to sign the deal, due to missing out on the lease cash…

The EQS Lease superthread isn’t the right place? :face_with_monocle:

The offer on the 580 is what my parents were presented on a msrp deal back in dec. Horrible.

Where are you located?

Sure, but get acquainted with the historical data on this thread or browse the marketplace to see current deals. Then post up a deal review.

I am going to help the guy, haha

3 Likes

Bay Area, CA.

Ask @oarfish18

1 Like

Much appreciated thanks.

1 Like

The only time this is remotely acceptable is if the deal is legitimately a steal. In which case drop everything, bring your check book, and drive two hours to sign for a car you were not entirely sold on to begin with.

Ask me how I know. :rofl:

1 Like

Has anyone experienced “malfunction” message with a battery icon?

Happened twice in a week. Couldn’t start/drive the vehicle but the message went away after turning on/off several times.

1 Like

Why would you even be doing a 12k miles lease?

Have you read the thread?

This. On some of these leases, the residual drop from 7.5K to 10K or 12K will cost you more than the mileage overage penalties from 7.5K.

I had the same issue. It took 31 days to fix. Your 12v battery will keep discharging and, eventually, you will get stranded. The dealership had to reset the rear drive unit in order to fix my issue. Apparently, the 12v battery is getting charged by the rear drive unit.

3 Likes

It comes naturally to them - stealerships gonna swindle

Another quality product by the people who are trying to convince us that Tesla doesn’t know how to build cars.

As a previous Tesla owner, I would take Mercedes over Tesla any day.

13 Likes

Thanks for the guidance.