Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Did you get a buy back from MB under lemon law?

On an unrelated note, how did you get the battery percentage to appear in the gauge cluster?

PJ

Did you really start it? So no real information if the 7500 will go away?

I was being sarcastic when I said that. It is in a seller’s best interest to state that the EV credit will go away. It creates a sense of urgency on the buyer’s side. It has already been slashed for purchases. I am uncertain as to what will happen irt leases.

Typically @mllcb42 has the latest info on the EV rebate/cash.

Not sure it’s already on the cluster when I got the car.

I have heard Toyota will be starting to ramp up support so you never know where these things are going :thinking:

I have seen nothing suggesting any expected upcoming changes to the section 45w tax credit that applies to leases. There is always the chance that the lessor will decide to change their strategy as far as what they decide to pass on, but i havent seen anything coming that would require them to.

3 Likes

Highly doubt the fed ev tax credit will be going away anytime soon. And if it were we do not have any idea when that will be.

Don’t really know why you would start that rumour and now saying you are sarcastic. Sarcasm via text is difficult to decipher.

1 Like

theres a recall, MB is working on a software. I had an amber HV battery warning but not red. Take it to dealer and report back? seems like MB having some battery issues (BMW as well)

Yesterday I was quoted the sales price at MSRP because his manager said these cars are hot and flying out the door LOL :rofl:

2 Likes

wow – I never went to a 100% – should be close unless you gun down the highway at 90 mph

I am surprised how good the car is at high speeds – 80/90 mph – drove ~100 miles at 3am

1 Like

Next month dealers will claim they are charging market adjustment on EQS…

4 Likes

48 is max load if I’m not mistaken. 41 is cold

Here’s an email from a dealer yesterday: The new EQS 580, and EQS 450 are selling on their own merit at the Manfacture Suggested Retail Price. Please give me a call directy at ___"
:grin:

5 Likes

Yup EQS selling on “their own merit”. LOL :joy:

6 Likes

Heard through the grapevine that rates may increase tomorrow? Anyone heard something similar?

1 Like

Did you by chance hear through the grapevine the power ball numbers for tomorrow? I need to buy @drdvrgs a backup car

9 Likes

I was gonna wait but after reading this post went out and got two EQSs. The post is very convincing and the fear of prices going up was just too overwhelming.

8 Likes

Any one know what rebates there are for purchase that are stackable. These are the two I know of.
$4500 Samsclub
$1500 EV conquest from Benz

You don’t. You buy it wholesale at $65k lol