Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

You putting down $12,000 lol?

$12,000 sounds reasonable

Post your calculations

9’s not 7’s, hence the 1k stated being above my estimates, typo my bad. Also had been on the unicorn hunt for a manager demo unit only.

1 Like

Signed, made the deal end of April, car got delivered last week. Loving it, especially for the deal I got!

Question: Sometimes the car automatically unlocks as I get close to it, handles open etc, and sometimes it locks when I walk away. Now it’s doing neither, I have to use the key everytime. Not sure if I pressed some setting and changed it.

How do I get it to automatically lock/unlock just by walking towards or away?

4 Likes

Congrats! Welcome to the club! Care to share details of your deal?

Nice! Please share details.

Exciting news! The Mercedes-Benz EQS lease thread is buzzing with valuable information and lease options for this remarkable electric sedan. Join the conversation and discover the possibilities of driving the future with the EQS!"

Give it time. These things are going to sit on the lot until Mercedes provides more incentives

1 Like

Is the 13 month still available for May? If so can someone confirm MF and residual

Since when did bots take over LH :joy:

6 Likes

Preach-to-the-choir_GPT

5 Likes

Anyone have an issue with coolent leak. Purchased an eqs suv last week. First day driving it put 20 miles on it and car says low coolent and can see it leaking from the bottom of the car. Brought it to the dealer, they said a coolent hose bursted. Few hours after leaving the dealer, coolent is leaking again. Leak looks like its coming from under hood area.

I can, but you won’t like it

For those who own EQS, you have to rotate your tires every 3,000 miles to 6,000 miles at your nearest MB dealership. Just received the news today.

4 Likes

Coolant would be coming from under the hood area, as that is the only area which should contain coolant… :grin:

Service has to reset the coolant, and there had been a lot of interesting talks about the coolant lately.

Free of charge?

… or what?

I don’t know. I guess EQS is too heavy for its tires. Anyway, do you even have an EQS?