Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Looking forward to seeing everyone’s collision photos :clap:

1 Like

It appears Volvo has it too :thinking:Wondering if anybody has used it before

That’s a nice feature: I wish I could access and view camera from the app anytime, that would have been very useful. Tesla, BMW and others allow that

Tesla is recording around the entire car,

I guess the vehicle needs to in locked mode? Anyone wants to suggest how do I shake mine since it is a sedan and has no running boards.:grin:

Jump on the hood?

1 Like

Does anyone know if this is normal for the driver side? My passenger side has a gap in between.

My SUV has the gap on both sides, and I don’t know if I’m going crazy, but I feel like they’re slightly misaligned on my SUV

1 Like

Where exactly are you getting this deal?

Since you just joined the website, i suggest you read through the thread. Better deals can be had on the same car…

2 Likes

Clutch
Didnt take it though

Reasonable deal if it is an SUV.

I’ve been in the market for a new car recently and have noticed several amazing eqs deals. But it seems like that most of the deals happened in April. Does that mean that all the eqs deals are not going to replicable after April?

Depends on what you consider a good deal. They can be had for $800-$900 effective/m.

2 Likes

I recently got an EQS 450 sedan and looking for an SUV

1 Like

“Mercedes-Benz EQS SUV Production Started In Alabama. Soon it will be joined by the Mercedes-Benz EQE SUV.”

1 Like

Same looking for 580 and haven’t found a single dealer who wants to even work below 1k/mo even though my calcs come out in the 9’s

$700s with what amount of drive offs?

And how much discount?

580 with an effective monthly payment in the 7’s? What you smokin my man.

3 Likes